Wrestling Forum banner

Wrestling gear

5040 Views 7 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  XtheDeadPawn
I know about

elucha.com

Highspots.com

Wrestlegalore.com

Mtzwear.com

But, can anyone else think of good wrestling gear makers?

I am specifically looking for mask makers and robe makers (Not the Ric Flair kind the D&D kind)
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Actually in The Business
1,101 Posts
I know a lot of people who use prowrestlingboots.com or something like that, the site doesn't look very professional but I know lots of people who have gotten their gear from there and it looks great and is a lot cheaper than highspots.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool I'll look at them now .....
See what you mean by them being unprofessional looking.

However there are lots of WWE stars past and present on there raving about 'em.

Funny I always thought that the costume makers in Stamford made everything for the wrestlers except elbow and kneepads.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll check 'em out not trying to derail my own thread but, a few months ago didn't Impact start with a 3 way tag match with MCMG, the Young Bucks/GenMe, and Beer Money?
I remeber it cause Flair was on commentary.

Hold on promised to check out the site.......

Yeah they seem to make stuff for alot of people but, they don't really have a price guide they are a maybe.

· Banned
2,174 Posts
AMerchandise are a good site to look, if you are in the uk

· Registered
81 Posts
Just a heads up, you can get great volleyball elbow and knee pads from sport stores that look great, and do the trick. I'm a poor college student so my instructer recommended them to me. They are pretty sweet as :)

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I thought about that but, nobody stocks them around me which is strange so I'm deciding to buy mine from highspots as they've got Tracers and I hear alot of people go on and on about them only saying good things. Plus if I could choose between Tracers or Wilson brand elbow pads I'd pick Tracers as they are made for wrestling plus they are only $17.99 a pair.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.