Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,246 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Was watching this earlier today funnily enough, classic! Love the bit where he said he was gonna bitch slap H and take Steph (back) :lmao
Apparently Howard Finkel was the only one in the company that sent condolences when he passed.

·
Registered
255 Posts
A good theory here on why this little 'episode' is the reason for Savage being blacklisted from WWE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LunZpNPFr-o

I gotta agree with it to be honest. I think after bailing with no notice, stealing the slim jim sponsership, not coming back when he said he would, this was the straw that broke the camel's back. How to commit career suicide Macho! (I still love you though. Mwah!)

If true, the whole mess is actually ALL HHH's fault. He started it :p

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,338 Posts
In retrospect he should have regretted this. Somehow I doubt he did.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Was watching this earlier today funnily enough, classic! Love the bit where he said he was gonna bitch slap H and take Steph (back) :lmao
Apparently Howard Finkel was the only one in the company that sent condolences when he passed.
Source? I have a hard time believing that out of everyone in the entire company, only ONE guy sent condolences.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Source? I have a hard time believing that out of everyone in the entire company, only ONE guy sent condolences.
Lots of the wrestlers did send their condolences but in terms of corporate/ higher ups/ representatives, it was only the Fink that directly sent them to the family. Lanny Poffo said so. He was quite upset about it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts