Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Is a Snit Head
22,358 Posts
Was Rooster the guy that outed his scum team and ruined some game?
That wasn't him. Rooster was just really bad and hurt his team a lot. He was the motivator and on Day 2 I claimed info on someone (I was the cop or watcher or something) and he still didn't motivate me and was making posts days later about how he still didn't trust me.

The game where the whole team was outed was brutal. I was scum with the guy that did it and apparently the QT is jut the funniest thing to read for everyone else I actually attempted to help him and coach him but it was like trying to tell a 6 year old how to play.

Poor Dan made this post in the QT

In mafia there's a large group (usually the 'good guys', or town) and a small group (the 'bad guys', or scum/mafia). Mafia knows each other: we're the mafia and we know each other. Town doesn't know each other. Each night we kill one of the town and each day town votes to lynch someone hoping to lynch us. Town also has roles that help them catch us and we have roles to avoid them, etc.

So for example my role is the Ninja, I can kill someone and nobody will know. That means town probably has a tracker, which can see someone each night and who they target. If I make the kill this tracker won't know who we kill. If I die someone who is not the ninja will have to make the kill and might get caught. Now you're the rolecop so if we rolecop the tracker we'll know they're the tracker and be able to kill them.

That's just a random example. Keep up with the random theories and push sweet as scum since you already are and everyone should write you off as a confused new player (which seems to be the case lol).

Also the only way chr1st0 is scum is if there's a second scum group which there might be a smaller one since I did think cops would be the mafia group here. Or he could be the serial killer (basically a guy who wins alone) but yeah. So that's it, we're the mafia and we help each other and try and avoid getting lynched. But we also don't want to make it obvious that we're helping each other. It's a little tough to play your first game as mafia but once you get the hang of it you'll be fine.
Also we were playing American Criminals Mafia and after playing for days Darren (that was his name) saw a teammate flip and asked why it said he was Innocent when that was our scum alignment and had been for days.

·
City of Champions
673 Posts
:lmao

That was awful, But equally funny.

Still feel for Roger and Croft on that one. I dont think Rogers been the same since

·
LOW ENERGY
4,598 Posts
I need to step my game up. This ladder completely proves my point that Dan Marino wins too much.

By stepping it up I mean become a good town player the majority of the time instead of once in the blue moon. My town game would probably improved if I added depth to my basic scum game.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,358 Posts
He didn't like me
If by didn't like you mean he caught you on day 1 in 2 posts than yes. Actually I don't remember if you were scum that game but I'm pretty sure you were as I just looked at the QT and we rolecopped you as a lawyer.

That was fun to read even though I was the one experiencing all the frustration so I would imagine you guys all enjoy it a lot more.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts