Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is painful obvious that once again the WWE is getting desperate for ratings by having Kane to unmask, booking Stephaine in matches, all last ditch efforts by Vince and his loyalists to keep fans tuning in. Here's the reality two of the biggest draws in the business of sports entertainment Goldberg and Hulk Hogan if they haven't all ready are fixing to walk out the door and over to Japan where the accomplishments and abilites will be better used. However Vince that doesn't have to be the case you can in fact save your company. How? you might ask...read below to find Vince's saving grace.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RAW
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the opening credits for Raw roll and we come to JR and the King sitting at the annnounce table, JR welcomes everyone to Raw and with that Evolution's music fills the arena. Out comes the World Champion Triple H, the 16-time World Champion Ric Flair, and the third generation star Randy Orton. Once these three enter the ring, Triple H takes the mic and begins, "About a couple months ago the WWE was the greatest company ever, then Vince you got desperate didn't ya...you hired Hogan, Hall, and Nash to reform the nWo, you were hoping that those dinosaurs could save your company. Now look were they are Hogan's over on Smackdown having a middle age identity crisis running around as Mr. America, Nash is running around with HBK after I kicked his ass at Badd Blood, losers always run in packs, and Hall well his ass is just sitting at home. But you didn't stop there Vince did ya? Now Goldberg is here and he's gonna fix everything...yeah right...this is the same guy that fights Steven Richards, this is the same guy that fought Rodney Mack, don't get me wrong those are top notch competitors (Flair and Orton in back of Triple H are dying laughing) but let's get serious Goldberg is a joke...this isn't WCW...we don't have 100 some guys for Goldberg to beat night in and night out..." With this Vince's music fills the arena and everyone including Triple H is shocked to see Vince emerge from behind the curtain. Vince looks enraged almost psycho as he climbs in the ring. Vince grabs the mic from Triple H, "Who the hell do you think you are?... I'll tell you who you are...you're a scared little boy that once dreamed of being famous...dreamed of being on top of the world..so you came to me Vincent Kennedy McMahon, I crafted you and your career so that you would once acheive those goals, and now that you have this is the thanks I get, so to hell with you Triple H...you may be the World Champion, but your also a WWE superstar, and being such, I the owner of the WWE am demanding that tonight in this very ring you face....(the crowd starts the Goldberg chant) oh yeah this fans are right...GOLDBERG....and here's what's gonna happen just so you don't get any bright ideas....it will be for both of your all's jobs...so read my lips Triple H shouuld you lose tonight you're FIRED." As Vince turns and exits the ring Triple H enraged now gets on the mic and fires back at Vince, "That's great Vince...it's just a shame that I have to go and beat your saviour of the WWE." Vince then turns around slowly on the rampway and takes another mic, "Oh by the way tonight Hunter your match with Goldberg will take place inside a Hell in a Cell."
-Commerical break-
After coming back from commericals Vince is shown still walking around backstage, he passes by other WWE superstars hanging out in the back all are too afraid to say anything to him. He walks up the hall and appoarches Eric Bischoff's office. When he enters it he finds Stone Cold sitting there instead of Bischoff. "Can I help you?" Austin greets Vince upon noticing who it is. "What the hell are you doing here?" Vince replys. "Well in case you haven't noticed I am now the co-GM of Raw, and given the fact that Eric Bischoff get his ass chokeslammed off the stage last Monday...I'd say that would make me in charge tonight.." Austin countered. "Oh really well Steve since you are so in charge, why don't you let me know what you think of the match I just made?" Vince asks. Austin looks a little preplexed as to why Vince McMahon would ask his opinion but in true Stone Cold fashion answers, " You know what Vince it's okay...but if you don't mind I'd like to be the special referee for that match." Upon hearing this Vince gets a sadistic grin on his face, "All right Austin you'll be the referee..." Austin upon hearing this gets the same smile on his face...
-Commerical break-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me know what you think and if you think I should finish it..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Seeing as everyone is just into reading instead of being helpful and giving some sort of response, I have decided to just go ahead and finish out the storyline.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
The night progresses as any typical Raw would and now we arrive at the main event slot in the show. Every fan in attendence is hyped to see the two men that hate each other so much off screen settle their differences on screen and live and in front of them. The Hell in the Cell is lowered around the ring. It's showtime. Austin comes out in his referee's shirt makes a few gestures and the match is underway. (I will finish the rest of Raw from the commentator point of view), as Triple H's music starts...
JR- "Tonight that man, the Game, looks to one up a man who he loathes, ladies and gentlemen this far superseceds our business, this hatred is personal, this hatered is real."
King- "You know what JR I've got this creepy feeling that tonight Triple H will pull out all the stops in his match with Goldberg, not only because his job is on the line, but seeing as how he just generally dispises Goldberg."
Golberg's music hits and the shower of pryo starts...
JR-"Here is the man, that tonight steps inside the ring and up to the plate against one of the toughest competitors he's had to face in recent memory. Tonight Bill Goldberg must put aside all the hype and play the Game."
Then match is good classic wrestling at first each man not really giving the other the full satisfacation of getting the upper hand, then suddenly...
JR-"Wait a damn minute Randy Orton and Ric Flair....were in the hell did they come from?"
King- "I guess JR they were hiding under the ring."
JR-"It's now a damn three on one, this is nothing more than a glorified mugging."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stone Cold gets this puzzled look on his face...he knows as the ref he should throw the match out and award it to Goldberg but then he does something no one expects...
JR-"Oh my God Stone Cold Stunner to

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
continued from previous post:

"Orton....Randy Orton just got the Stunner....and Austin sending Orton over the top rope to the floor outside....oh and Flair with a cheapshot on Austin...what a minute Austin fighting back...Austin backing Flair up....Flair begging Austin off....right hands by Austin...Austin now stomping a mudhole in the Nature Boy and walking it dry...and now Flair up and over to the floor."
King-"What the hell is Austin doing?"
JR-"It looks like he's helping Golberg King!"
JR- "Now with Flair and Orton out of the picture it goes back to being an one on one matchup...the way it should be...."
JR-"What a damn minute it's Mark Jindrak King where in the hell did he come from?" "Oh a he just blindsided Austin..." "The rattlesnake is down" "Now Jindrak and Triple H beating on Goldberg...no wait Goldberg is fighthing back...Clothesline to Jindrak...and one to the Game.......oh what a spinebuster to Jindrak....now Goldberg looks to be setting Triple H up for the spear..." "If he hits it, it could spell the end for Triple H....." "What a minute Austin back up" (Triple H grabs Austin and throws him in Goldberg's path) "Oh and Goldberg just speared Austin...." "Wait a damn minute Jindrak's got the belt....A shot a shot right to Goldberg's head....and he's out cold...Jindrak trying to revive Austin....Austin in to make the count....he didn't see the title belt..."
1-2-3
JR-"Oh my God..Triple H just screwed Bill Goldberg"
King-"Yeah now Goldberg can go look for a new job, I hear the McDonalds' down from where I live is hiring."
JR-"Damn it King he's world class athelete, I think he deserves better than McDonalds'"
King-"Just making suggestions JR, but he's no longer employed as a WWE superstar...."
As a now bloodied Goldberg lays there on the mat after that title belt shot, Evolution stands in the ring celebrating there win and ultimately humiliation of Goldberg as Raw draws to a close.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stay tuned for a Smackdown a little later...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts