Wrestling Forum banner

Which wrestling family has the best lineage?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I voted for the Anoa'i family, of Afa & Sika

Because in that family they create wrestlers with The Rock, Rikishi, The Usos, Umaga, Manu, Samu, etc.

They have good DNA and the fact that they are Samoan, their wrestling lineage goes back a long way

·
Registered
12 Posts
I voted for the Anoa'i family, of Afa & Sika

Because in that family they create wrestlers with The Rock, Rikishi, The Usos, Umaga, Manu, Samu, etc.

They have good DNA and the fact that they are Samoan, their wrestling lineage goes back a long way
Don't forget Yokozuna. Dude was HUGE in his days. No pun intended.

Anoa'i for me.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
As much as I love the Harts, you're talking about two guys in the same generation (Bret and Owen). Stu was a legit tough guy but not a great wrestler, and David Hart Smith is the only guy carrying on the lineage in any respectable fashion, and he's out of WWE.

No, the Anoa'i family wins easily here.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Harts also have a long lineage, and they are very well respected, turn out wrestlers in that family, and they all wrestle in the Dungeon from when they are even old enough to walk

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Anoa'i in terms of mass numbers, but look at their track record of unhealthy lifestyle, drugs and early death... it's quite sad. That family comes with some heavy baggage. For overall quality I'd go with the Hart Family.

·
Registered
491 Posts
The Samoan family lineage by far.

They've produced consistent performers for generations, not just one or two guys.

Anoa'i ftw.

Notable others, the Rhodes family (Dusty, Dustin, Cody), and the Mulligans (Blackjack, Barry Windham, Kendall).

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
The CM Punk family. (I mean CM FUCKING Punk is involved right?)

Nah seriously probably the Anoa'i family, with the Funks a close second.

·
King James
24,648 Posts
The Anoa'i family

Come on - The Rock, Umaga, The Wild Samoans, The Headshrinkers, Rikishi, Yokozuna, High Chief Peter Maivia (his wife was a promoter too), Samoan Gangstas, 3 Minute Warning and The Usos.

And we will never forget ROSEY. He was the S.H.I.T.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts