Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· WWE is the end all be all.
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I remember when this came out. It answered a lot of the questions I had about professional wrestling. It never changed my feelings about wrestling after I saw it either. I still look for those same secrets all these years later. What were your thoughts about wrestling after you say this show, if you saw it?

Reactions: The real Axel

· TONI POR TODO!
4,679 Posts
Never watched because I'm not from USA, but I suppose there must've been a lot of anger in the media like when that traitor magician exposed the secrets of that art.

Reactions: TakerFan4Life

· WF's #1 Mox fan.
27,647 Posts
I was actually watching this a month or so back cos I was curious :lol

Some of the wrestler's names made me laugh lol, and the bit with the 'stunt granny' :lol

427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Never watched because I'm not from USA, but I suppose there must've been a lot of anger in the media like when that traitor magician exposed the secrets of that art.
I won't spoil it for you, but if you get a chance you should check it out. It's good stuff.

427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was actually watching this a month or so back cos I was curious :lol

Some of the wrestler's names made me laugh lol, and the bit with the 'stunt granny' :lol
I just watched that part again :Rollins

· Registered
836 Posts
I remember thinking I was apart of an elite club after watching it. Come to find out, this is the most basic stuff ever, lol.

I liked their Magic Exposed series a ton better myself. The reruns used to come on the same channel SmackDown was on at the time, so I would watch them after wrestling was over.

· Banned
6,472 Posts
Only saw it when I was on my neverending quest to learn about wrasslin', I wanted to break into the business so bad but every time I'd try to bulk up, I'd end up sleeping off 5 pounds a night because I've got a retarded metabolism. :cry

· Registered
330 Posts
The best pro wrestlers in history have been light heavyweights, lightweights and cruiserweights.
I wouldn't say the best pro wrestlers, maybe some of the best, your opinion though so don't take my advice if you don't want it obviously. My wording is pretty bad tonight so sorry if I sound a little like a jerk <3

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.