Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since I’m doing one for RoG I thought I might as well do one for the whole BTB world. Here’s how it will work, you PM / Email me your rumors / news you want posted each week and I’ll sort it in to a news section with your news and thread underneath, I think it could be a big thing for BTB if it works right, if people read it they could get interested in other threads etc.

However not all news / rumors have to be true, it could be entirely made up just to draw attention.

Also if you add to that a small recount of what happened on your show, ie. Match results and major announcements.

First Wrestling-Edge News will be up Sunday, email / PM me all your news by Saturday and it will be posted.

(Let me know your thoughts)

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
Great idea Grendrill. Once again top marks for you. I really like this one.

I'll be sure to PM you some rumours/news by the end of the week.

Love this idea....it will surely be a hit.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
Good idea, I will use this.

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
Now we can decieve our readers just like certain internet writers decieve us.

I like it.

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^^ LOL @ SIAG

This is a way for you to promote your threads also trick people into reading your threads.

Also don't limit it to just BTB news why not add a story about how your thread came about etc.

This is all for fun and it looks like it will be....

·
Banned
887 Posts
I'll send rumors from my new Promotion as soon as I get it up & started Scott.

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kermack, only limiting it to your own thread at the moment.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Awesome idea Grendrill and if I am the NGW Idol (hopefully) then I will definitely use this thread. My chances of winning with people like Rage, Wolf Beast, ADEngstrom, you as well as other people is 1000000000000000000:1!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I had a decent chance untill wolf posted his match but say if I were going up against kermack or anyone who isnt orton 17, rage, or wolf beast i would of probably wont the match

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Last 24 hours for the news to be submitted guys, then the first news post will be up.

I'm still missing out on a couple of people's news (James, Michael, etc.). Also I haven't recieved any summaries of peoples shows.

Also I thought of holding an interveiw segment for next week's one aswell, which could turn out to be interesting.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts