·
FAKE HAPPY
Born to lose, live to win
12,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few questions:

Are you signed up to any? If so, what?

Your accomplishments (titles, etc)?

I am thinking of making one efed. Would you be interested to join?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Used to do e-fedding like 12-13 years ago or so. It was fun then.... Not sure how enjoyable it'd be now, actually. A lotta the e-feds are based off of the WWE or TNA (which I think is completely fucking stupid & lame). Should it be all original, I'd consider it again.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I was huge into the whole e-fed/board fed scene back in 2003-2004. Ran a few of them myself through sites like Angelfire and Freewebs. Found the link to one of them recently and it brought back some memories. Did a lot of recruiting through AOL chatrooms and their message boards. But for that time it was great and I could get a solid roster out of it. When it came to the feds I was apart of there we some that dealt with being purely original (no real superstars, no real company, etc) and others that were the complete opposite. The summer of 2004 was my strongest point for them. I had won various championships and was one fed's main champion from May 2004 - October 2004 which was a pretty decent reign for a fed. By the end of it I enjoyed being in the management type of role with feds. But if one were to pop up again that would catch my eye. I'd probably give it another shot.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
This sounds amusing.
The geek in me would love to participate.

·
FAKE HAPPY
Born to lose, live to win
12,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice to see people actually interested in it. I am creating e-fed right now and I will need someone to be Moderator. Anyone?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.