Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Do you collect anything wrestling related?

I was browsing youtube and just typed in wrestling collections just out of boredom. I was pleasantly surprised to see so many videos.

I have a small collection of old wcw vhs tapes, pwi magazines, and 10 wrestling shirts but that's about it.

When I was younger I had easily over 100 wrestling action figures and my bedroom wall was covered in wrestling posters, programs, pictures. When I was about 10 or so my family had a garage sale and I put my wrestling figures in a large container set them out and wrote $1 a piece, not suspecting to sell very many. I went in the house to do something walk back out and to my horror my father hands me a $20 bill because he had sold them all as a package to someone.... GRRRRRRRRRR lmao I know he meant well and maybe though it was time for me to lose the toys but shit I could have gotten more then $20 today with places like ebay or it would just be nice to still have them out of nostalgia.

As for the posters and programs long story short around the same time as above my parents re-did my room and when the paint came the posters went down and I wasn't allowed to put them back up lol..

Anyway enough of my sob story, do any of you collect anything wrestling related? I have been thinking I would like to start collecting replica belts.

·
Banned
7,730 Posts
batko's collection is probably worth more than my house.

I don't actively collect anything, but I have a few WCW tapes on VHS, a Sting towel I bought in the late 1990s and a bunch of little things here and there.

·
Premium Member
19,296 Posts
Wow, only $20? That really sucks man, haha.

I still have about 200 wrestling figures. Hasbro, Jakks BCA and TTL. I still have my WWF Magazine collection from 1993 to 2001 or so. Shame, I lost all of them from 1992 somehow. (I remember the issue with Papa Shango on the cover coming in the mail and being terrified). Those mags were awesome, especially the mid 90s format. Lots of Q&As and fun bios.

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
Don't collect anything now, but when I was younger...

-Ultimate Warrior jacket
-Royal Rumble toy set
-Large Hulk Hogan action figure
-Smoking Skull belt
-Some WCW posters of Sting, Goldberg, Kevin Nash, Billy Kidman, Perry Saturn, Brian Adams
-Some Rock and Austin t-shirts
-WWF Magazines from 1997 to 2005
-Powerslam Magazines
-Few PWI Magazines
-And here's my wrestling VHS/DVD collection
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/classic-wrestling/1618186-post-your-wrestling-vhs-dvd-collection.html

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I got well over 200 action figures of LGN, Hasbro, bend ems and the bone crushing Jakks.

About 40 official t-shirts from 96-02 and a few from after that period.

Full collection of WWF and Raw magazine from 93-01 and a few extra from earlier and later. I had more from earlier but stupidly cut out pictures and ended up ruining them and throwing them away.

My dad worked for the local cable company and he was able to get me promotional material for PPV's such as posters and programs. Prized item from that lot is a Wrestlemania 8 poster.

Collection is still intact at my parents house as I warned them of the consequences if they dare throw anything away. I didn't want to bring anything other than the shirts I'd wear with me when I moved out. Especially the action figures , because I'd probably be too tempted to play with them.

The LGN's are probably the most valuable items. Theyre in good condition too because they were given to me and I never played with then because they were before my time and I didn't know who half of them were.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Reactions: KingLobos

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I don't even know where to start. I have tons of stuff.

I don't think I've ever posted those in any previous version of this thread

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,871 Posts
I have a few hundred wrestling mags dating from the late fifties to now, a bunch of signed photos, a bunch of figures and t-shirts, about one hundred books and a Demolition glass from 1988.

Reactions: Showstopper

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have more than 300 mint trading cards from 1983-2006 that i had when i was a kid. I have Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart and Jimmy Hart action figures still in the box from 1993 in great shape. I also have a Triple H backlash figure from 2003 thats worth some money today. I also have some dvds and shirts. Thats about it.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Was up my parents loft the other week and found my Battlemania comics which was a great blast of nostalgia. Anyone have/remember them? The merch pull-outs in the middle are classic. Also found my old WWF trading cards.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
I try to collect anything I can of Stone Cold Steve Austin.
Cars, figures, every film he has been in, shirts - not every thing ever produced but just some that I like.

Have a 2013 kane figure aswell but really want a good 2000 figure which I can't find anywer:(

Reactions: Attitude 3:16

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
I try to collect anything I can of Stone Cold Steve Austin.
Cars, figures, every film he has been in, shirts - not every thing ever produced but just some that I like.

Have a 2013 kane figure aswell but really want a good 2000 figure which I can't find anywer:(

Based on a figure from 2000 or an actual figure from 2000 mate?

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Based on a figure from 2000 or an actual figure from 2000 mate?
I'm sorry man I don't know what u mean? Kinda confused.

I can't find a figure of how kane looked in 2000 with the costume switched up to black & red that actually looks decent. If that helps?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Blu-rays and DVDs, our german wrestling magazine, american wrestling mags when I come to the USA (twice so far), biographies (Jericho Undisputed = #1 ) and some movies with wrestlers in it. I would like to have a replica title collection, especially WWE title spinner, current and winged eagle. Kinda expensive and don't know if it's worth it.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I'm sorry man I don't know what u mean? Kinda confused.

I can't find a figure of how kane looked in 2000 with the costume switched up to black & red that actually looks decent. If that helps?

One like this?

I took this pic when he was the tag team champions

Reactions: reilly

·
Not as much as you...BROTHER!
590 Posts
I have about 300 VHS tapes in my garage consisting of just about every WWF and WCW PPV between 1985-WrestleMania XX, random ECW events, some RF shoot interviews, tons of different Japan stuff including NJPW, AJPW, NOAH, Dragon Gate (I think) Super J Cups, FMW. Then I have other random crap too like CZW and XPW from the late 90s.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts

One like this?

I took this pic when he was the tag team champions
Yeah like that but Wer the colours meet there was a bit of see through - not a big deal but it kinda is to me - if that makes sense?

And I just can't seem to find one which is exactly the one I want!?
That's cool tho(urs)

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Yeah like that but Wer the colours meet there was a bit of see through - not a big deal but it kinda is to me - if that makes sense?

And I just can't seem to find one which is exactly the one I want!?
That's cool tho(urs)
Arr gotcha. I know what you mean. The attire he wore when he returned in June of 2000? I hope Mattel make that at some point. I've got all of his other attires.

Reactions: reilly

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Arr gotcha. I know what you mean. The attire he wore when he returned in June of 2000? I hope Mattel make that at some point. I've got all of his other attires.
Yeah that's the one - it's My fav kane costume and he legit looked like a f**king monster. Etched out of stone as jr would say.

I know my eyes my be attitude era tinted cuz that's when I really got into wwf (thanks to Austin) but God how I miss the way they could make stories, make people care about characters and make the characters legit.

Fuck kane was cool back in the day & I resoultly believe given the correct story, build, attire he could be awesome again.(at least if even just for a retirement angle)

Reactions: Attitude 3:16

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
12,731 Posts
Piper figures, bunch of pictures (one autographed from when I met him), Piper shirts, Piper Big Gulp cup, Piper bow for my hair, Piper boxer robe with HOT ROD on the back, Piper DVDs, CM Punk figures, CM Punk DVDs, CM Punk shirts, CM Punk bow for my hair.

I hardly ever wear the shirts or bows, and obviously don't wear the robe, because I don't want to ruin any of it.

I posted the pictures before of all my stuff and got the pics on my facebook. I also met Piper and got a pic with him, also posted here.

Reactions: GL
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.