Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 141 Posts

·
Likes wrestling....
10,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
Right now we have 9 participants. We should probably cap it at ten so were are not overwhelmed with ranking cards.

As soon as we get a tenth, or when Sunday night at 9:00 cst hits we can start the draft.

I like the @Bobby Lee idea of giving folks two picks once we get to round three. That way you can pick tag teams easier. Of course you can select a tag team wrestler earlier if you would like.

Like I said I am only going to be the commissioner.

@kennykiller12
@Buttermaker
@ByTor
@BruiserKC
@Mr Charismatic
@RealDealNow
@Bobby Lee

@Mutant God
@Jupiter Jack Daniels

·
Likes wrestling....
10,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Trying to decipher the voting here on the cards, so it's about the cards and not gamesmanship.

1. We could split into two divisions and only allow votes from the opposite division.
2. We could keep all results private until the end.
3.Don't worry about it and just hope the standings don't come to play in voting.

Thoughts?

·
Likes wrestling....
10,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
All right, it's 8:00 one hour before the deadline to participate. I think it's fair to say we can start the draft officially even if we don't add a tenth drafter.

First Pick is @kennykiller12, @Buttermaker is on deck.

·
Likes wrestling....
10,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Okay we are off to a fast start.....

@ByTor is up, @BruiserKC on deck....

I am jealous. I want to draft, but I need to stay neutral.

Round 1
1. @kennykiller12: Terry Funk
2. @Buttermaker: Ric Flair
3. @ByTor
4. @BruiserKC
5. @Mr Charismatic
6. @RealDealNow
.7 @Bobby Lee

8. @Mutant God
9. @Jupiter Jack Daniels

Round 2
10. @Jupiter Jack Daniels
11. @Mutant God
12. @Bobby Lee
13. @RealDealNow
14. @Mr Charismatic
16. @BruiserKC
17. @ByTor
18. @Buttermaker
19. @kennykiller12

Round Three starts the double picks

·
Registered
597 Posts
7. We will do a total of four cards, you will have a week to finish the next card.
Are these four cards suppose to be booked as if they are consecutive weeks or PPV's?

Example "A"
week 1 of November
week 2 of November
week 3 of November
week 4 of November

Example "B"
PPV winter
PPV spring
PPV summer
PPV fall

·
Likes wrestling....
10,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Are these four cards suppose to be booked as if they are consecutive weeks or PPV's?

Example "A"
week 1 of November
week 2 of November
week 3 of November
week 4 of November

Example "B"
PPV winter
PPV spring
PPV summer
PPV fall

PPV

·
Likes wrestling....
10,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 · (Edited)
@Bobby Lee @BruiserKC @ByTor @RealDealNow @Buttermaker @kennykiller12 @Jupiter Jack Daniels @Mr Charismatic @Mutant God

Just some house cleaning stuff and observations.

As far as the draft:

I don't want anyone to get stressed about the draft, but I think we need.some sort of time limit.

1. I am going to say 48 hours. Since I just made this rule, the clock starts now for @ByTor. By 2:00 CST Wedesday.

2. If someone misses their turn once, they forfeit that pick and will have a make up pick at the complettion of the draft. If they do this three times during the draft, they will leave the draft, and their previously drafted picks will be frozen, and put into a free agent pool for the Dream Cards.

3. Obviously I this is simply for fun and should not be streesul at all as I said before, so if anyone wants to pull out just pm me, or just let us know. It's totally okay.

4. The scoring system:

Everyweek we will have 48 hours to vote, everyone will PM me their results 1-9

The points rewarded will be like this, I will do a 1-4. Everyone else ties for 5th.
1st place getting 12 (first place will also recieve the right to replace 2 wrestlers from their roster with someone from the free agent pool)
2nd place getting 10 (second place will also recieve the right to replace 1 wrestler from their roster with someone from the free agent pool)
3rd place getting 8 (third place will also recieve the right to replace 1 wrestler from their roster with someone from the free agent pool)
4nd place getting 6
everyone else who completes a card gets 4.

Hope this makes sense....Obviously this is the red tape, but it has to be clear before we start.

·
Likes wrestling....
10,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Looks like I saw this a little too late. Maybe next time I can get in.
No come on in.....I am not going to be a hard arse about this. I will add you at #9 because I bet Jupiter Jack wants to hold on to his back to back.

1. @kennykiller12: Terry Funk
2. @Buttermaker: Ric Flair
3. @ByTor
4. @BruiserKC
5. @Mr Charismatic
6. @RealDealNow
.7 @Bobby Lee

8. @Mutant God
9. @ClassicFan
10. @Jupiter Jack Daniels

Round 2
11. @Jupiter Jack Daniels
12. @ClassicFan
13. @Mutant God
14. @Bobby Lee
15. @RealDealNow
16. @Mr Charismatic
17. @BruiserKC
18. @ByTor
19. @Buttermaker
20. @kennykiller12

·
Registered
597 Posts
I have an idea to think about. After two rounds with the snake draft, we get one selection each day or 24 hours. Much like how we had a 24 hour rule between eliminations in our Battle Royal. It would still take at least 9 days after we are thru with the second round. A few more days for any of us that missed any days.

We are each going to make 11 selections.
-Round One
-Round Two
-Round Three and on... double pick, 9 times to fill out 20 wrestlers.

There are 10 of us, making 11 selections... that is 110 selections.
Round Three and on... we will make 90 selections.

As of now, even with three selections a day, it will take 30 days to do rounds 3-11.

If we do the snake draft thru round 4, each roster would be at 6... still needing 14... which could only take a week if we each made our selection of two each day. I don't think we will even be after the exact same wrestlers once we get past the top guys.

Something to think about after the 2nd or 4th round.

·
Do they have Krusty's Partially Gelatinated, Non-D
3,123 Posts
Just gotta keep picks as simple as possible.

hey there @ByTor wake the hell up from your slumber and pick.

·
Likes wrestling....
10,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 · (Edited)
well....

Wonder who By-Tor will take?

Not off to the fastest start are we folks?

21 - 40 of 141 Posts