Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the fuck is wrong with some of the people on this forum. You like one superstar and then drop him cold turkey when another superstar does something big, wins something big, and then you don't even give two and a half shits about him anymore. When you like a superstar, you stick with a damn superstar. You don't just stop liking him because he turned face or heel, you're supposed to support him whatever the hell his career takes him on. Now I have many examples here, but I'm only going to name a few.

1. The Miz or Wade Barrett!
Honestly, if you are going to go as far as to put "N" in your signature, Barrett as you're avatar, and then right when he loses his damn championship match, flick the douche switch on and then put Miz winning the championship in your sig, saying "Era of Awesome" all that shit, you aren't a true fan, and you're going to end up dumping him later on once he loses that title. It's fucking ridiculous, and I'm going to gauruntee that before I came here people liked Orton, just as they did on other forums.

2. RapStar Cena, Soldier Cena!
"Oh, I was a big fan of Cena until he turned into this gay respect filled loser lawlzie". No, that's fucking retarded. You can stop liking a gimmick, but not stop liking the person, it's getting to the point where it is ridiculous. You guys are always complaining, always doing this and that, blah blah Cena's for children blah blah, are you honestly going to spend your free time pissing and moaning over a wrestler you don't like? The man understands that some people don't like him as shown last week.

I gotta go, finish this rant later

·
Valar Morghulis
7,600 Posts
It's not that, it's just that people dump Barrett, and go to the Miz just because he isn't the world champion, and its stupid.
No, no it's not:confused:. Miz winning the title is a big deal, obviously so they put that in their sigs. How in the fuck is this hard to comprehend?

·
Few adventures require staying home
7,725 Posts
It's not that, it's just that people dump Barrett, and go to the Miz just because he isn't the world champion, and its stupid.
I don't think it's dumping him, they're just celebrating the fact that another one of their favorites has had success. Pro wrestling bandwagoning is totally different than sports bandwagoning in general. Most sports fans like 1 maybe two teams; that's your team. As for wrestling, there's multiple wrestlers a fan likes, it's just the way it is.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
1. The Miz is just okay. Barrett is generic pissant. I don't care about their (potential) titles.

2. Cena sucks. My opinion ever since 2002. I especially hate rap/wrestling combination.

·
Premium Member
18,745 Posts
That's not bandwagoning though. Bandwagoning is you only like the wrestler/team when they are doing good. if i was to have no liking towards The Miz before he won the title and then you see me with a Miz sig then that's bandwagoning. It's not like in sports were you really only root for one team, in wrestling you often have people with many favorites. So having a banner of one wrestler then when someone else you like wins the title and you have a sig of them it's not bandwagoning.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
What if I like both guys? Honestly, if someone is entertaining, they're entertaining. If someone is good, they're good. You dont support someone just because they happen to have a lapse of success in a fictional sport. That would be just, dumb.

Hell, if anything alot of people here are anti bandwagon. They turn on someone the moment that guy wins the World Title.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
The Daniel Bryan internet bandwagon is by far the most annoying.
Yes, the bandwagon for the most technically gifted, hardest working wrestler today is so bothersome.

Klebold, its becoming abundantly clear that at some point, Danielson did your mom. And you just havent gotten past it yet. Its the only logical explanation.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
LOL yeah, heaven forbid they suddenly celebrate a wrestler they like who just became World Champion for the first time ever over a guy who they like but didn't win the title.

you'll find a lot of people like them both, and i highly doubt you could even provide one example of an actual bandwagoning for The MIz, which makes this rant kind of moot. good fail.

Reactions: Batman

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
When I saw the thread title I thought it was going to be another Otunga pics rant. What you are describing here isn't really a bandwagon. Miz and Barrett are popular here and a lot of posters here like both guys. The Miz thing has been building up for a while, people have been wanting him to cash that briefcase in since he won it. It doesn't mean they suddenly hate Barrett, or any other wrestler they might happen to be a fan of.

·
hello
19,624 Posts
Cena's rap gimmick was entertaining, now he's just balls without the gimmick to mask it over. I hate both Miz and Barrett, and Otunga too. Gary Oak > Otunga.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts