·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^^I wish i can take all the glory but i didnt post it. but yeah i will be posting all the ppv links when the channel puts it up. he also has this year's WM if u wanna check it out

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,491 Posts
Yeah, that youtube user fucked up by uploading this. Not the smartest thing.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^^I dont think so because they posted WM the day after it showed and its been up since then and it has over 200k views

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Maybe whoever this is has rights to do it by some legal circumstance with the whole WWE on Youtube now. I'm sure that if WWE network came out Extreme Rules would be replayed over and over again on the network anyways. WWE would be stupid to think people are going to buy a ppv after it's already aired live as it's proven to do bad numbers and the dvd sales are at a all time low anyways. If this is somebody with some type of power to do it then it wouldn't surprise me at all. We also have to take into consideration that WWE has no reason to play this on their own youtube channel as they still have obligations with their ppv affiliates and to please the people that believe it can make some money but I have little faith in WWE anymore to control what goes on in the internet and youtube where everything gets flagged and taken down for that matter. And with that said watching this makes me realize how overrated Extreme Rules was.

·
One Winged Angel
3,730 Posts
Awesome... I'm gonna watch it once again before it gets taken down.

·
Registered
280 Posts
big thanks

·
Registered
831 Posts
Dwayne Johnson is a WWE created puppet. There is no way some random guy could have got that account. WWE reserved it from Day 1. They are putting it up on this channel because if they officially put it up the PPV sponsors will rage and sue.

·
Come sweet death, one last caress.
9,649 Posts
Dwayne Johnson is a WWE created puppet. There is no way some random guy could have got that account. WWE reserved it from Day 1. They are putting it up on this channel because if they officially put it up the PPV sponsors will rage and sue.
The channel's name is "TNAWrestlemania2012", but you can now create a Google+ account and link it to your YouTube account using your name on the video-sharing website. So, this guy just created a G+ account under the name "Dwayne Johnson" and linked it to his YouTube account.

·
Registered
831 Posts
The channel's name is "TNAWrestlemania2012", but you can now create a Google+ account and link it to your YouTube account using your name on the video-sharing website. So, this guy just created a G+ account under the name "Dwayne Johnson" and linked it to his YouTube account.
Still my point stands it's possible.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts