Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In an update, @Wrestlevotes has just reported that current plans do not have The Miz involved with the WWE Title match at WrestleMania 37. Furthermore, it was said that Lashley is currently scheduled to be involved in the WWE Title match at WrestleMania.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
We all knew this.

Doesn't mean us Miz fans can't relish seeing him with that title over his shoulder while it lasts.

Plus I'm loving Bobby Lashley and the Hurt Business right now so Miz dropping it to Lashley is not a problem for me in the grand scheme of things.

·
Registered
197 Posts
We all pretty much predicted that yesterday lol.

Its gonna be Bobby vs Drew at Mania
Id guess bad bunny costs him the title some how which leads to the mania tagmatch that is speculated

bobby vs drew vs Lesnar I would like to see! Which leads to a Lesnar bobby programe

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Stevie Wonder saw this one. In all serious though, it makes logical sense. Unless you blinked and missed the Miz/MVP interaction last night which it seems some did, for me this has all been a good build we all saw coming. Especially with how they have been building up Lashley. As others have said I expected it as soon as tonight, but that Miz promo has me thinking we could get a few weeks.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Even if he is just holding it a bit so drew can get his moment in front of fans it's still too long of a reign for someone like the miz

·
The Mister Abigail Experience
5,940 Posts
Here’s another prediction: I won’t watch Raw and it will be shit and I won’t miss a single thing of quality.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts