Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
DH Smith. He hardly wrestled for the WWE ever since the Hart Dynasty split. It didn't make sense to keep him on the roster if they weren't gonna do anything with him.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
In 2011, Michael Tarver, Kozlov.

But 2011 wasn't good. Chavo asked for his release. How the hell could WWE let him slip through their fingertips for near 15 years without realising everything he could have done and had already done? ..

·
Premium Member
15,042 Posts

But 2011 wasn't good. Chavo asked for his release. How the hell could WWE let him slip through their fingertips for near 15 years without realising everything he could have done and had already done? ..
For 15 years?

So, you're saying that despite Chavo making his WCW debut in 1996 and remaining there till the end, he has been a WWE superstar since 1996?

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Can't say I am ever glad someone has lost their job, but I won't lie I didn't cry when JoMo got released.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Can;t ay I am ever glad someone has lost their job, but I won;t lie I didn't cry when JoMo got released.
This, but with Kozlov. Big Show and Mason, and Khali are still here. :(

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
Morrison was never released. His contract expired. In fact, WWE extended it roughly 2 months after the original date of expiry.

I can think of a lot more I was unhappy to see released than those I was happy to see go.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Hardcore Holly. The fact that he stayed for 15 years and contributed absolutely nothing besides unprofessional behavior just baffles me.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Yea it was stupid how they buried him by loseing to hornswoggle every week.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
For 15 years?

So, you're saying that despite Chavo making his WCW debut in 1996 and remaining there till the end, he has been a WWE superstar since 1996?
I said near 15? I thought he was with them since 1999 but it was 2001. 10 years then, whatever.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,362 Posts
Hardcore Holly
Chavo Gurrero
Koslov

I just hope that the next released will be Ted Debiase jnr, Mason Ryan, Lord Tensai and Ezekiel Jackson.

·
You want it all but you can't have it.
2,986 Posts
Lashley. Yeah, he was alright in the ring, but good god, he was a black hole of charisma.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hardcore Holly. The fact that he stayed for 15 years and contributed absolutely nothing besides unprofessional behavior just baffles me.
Fucking this! He got what he deserved when he faced Lesnar. If you be a stiff, Lesnar drops you on your neck.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts