Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You all know there's one wrestler that you've thought in your mind "heck, I could kick this guys ass why is he in WWE"

For me there's a couple and I'm not talking about the midgets either. Hornswaggle, I'm looking at you.

Mick Foley - The guys is just so out of shape I think my agility and endurance advantage would wear him down and I'd end up winning. The question is, would this guy ever quit? Probably not due to his hardcore roots, but I still think I'd get the better of him.

CM Punk - I seriously think I could take him one on one. I'm built like a tank though(not your typical IWC nerd) and I have legitimate MMA/Boxing training. I'm niot saying it will be easy, but I really think I'd come out the victor.

What say you, IWC? Who is that guy(s) that you thought you'd beat the living pulp out of? Eugene would probably kick most peoples asses, so exclude him off your list.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Ric Flair - even in his prime he was a saggy lump and he just got worse and worse as he aged

CM Punk - skinnyfat, out of shape, gangly (also he's a pussy bitch)

·
I clearly felt the tap
4,488 Posts
Kaitlyn could probably beat the shit out of most of the guys on this forum.

To the people saying Punk, no. You couldn't take him. He's a professional athlete with martial arts experience, even if he is on the small side. I'm 6"5 and pretty broad shouldered and I have no problem admitting that almost all the wrestlers employed with WWE would kick the living shit out of me.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Michael Cole, I'd fuck him up 6 ways to Sunday. Haha, or I wish I could just bitch slap him.

·
Registered
8,194 Posts
Christian doesn't seem like he would beat someones ass.
Christian sort of looks like he could get his ass kicked by most of the fans. I know it's probably the exact opposite and hard to believe lol. I remember someone saying once they met Gold dust in real life and he was being an asshole and was pretty intimidating, I guess some of these guys just play their characters real well.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Christian sort of looks like he could get his ass kicked by most of the fans. I know it's probably the exact opposite and hard to believe lol. I remember someone saying once they met Gold dust in real life and he was being an asshole and was pretty intimidating, I guess some of these guys just play their characters real well.
Yeah, Dustin is like 6'7 or close to it, isn't he? He seems like a tough SOB. Wouldn't want to fuck with that guy.

·
CHAIRMAN of WF
2,528 Posts
Wrestlers I know I can beat
Big Show
Goldberg
The Rock
John Cena
Undertaker
Scott Steiner
Booker T
Batista
Kurt Angle
Edge - A karate chop to the neck will do.

Wrestlers I know I can't beat
Shawn Michaels
Triple H

Those two are some tough motherfuckers.:hbk1 :HHH2

·
We're all United aren't we?
1,129 Posts
None of them.

Some of them may not look particularly tough on TV but they're still professional athletes (who in most cases have legitimate wrestling/combat training) and would quite easily beat the shit out of pretty much any of us mere mortals.

lol at whoever said Punk is 'out of shape':lmao.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Look at Christian Back-Kicking someone, it looks like he's poking him with a stick.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts