Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are some wrestlers you feel are going down a bad road? or should just retire rather than risk serious injury/death. for me it's gotta be angle and flair. i'm a huge angle fan, but he's looked sub par in TNA, and he's had a lot of problems with alcohol. he's up there in age, and his neck injuries are catching up with him. in the perfect world he'd return to the wwe for one last run, but i'd rather he just retire rather than waste away on TNA. as for flair, man he's just too old. i know he seldom wrestles anymore, but holy shit, everytime he's on the mic he gets so red and sweaty i think he's gonna have a heart attack. i used to fear for hogan, but he looks like he's gotten his shit together in recent years.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Kurt Angle. He's seriously just too good for this.

·
Premium Member
15,186 Posts
Kurt Angle is far from healthy and is risking permanent paralysis. It's a reason Austin and Edge both retired and Angle might find out the hard way what that reason is.

I fear Ric Flair is going to have a legit heart attack in the ring. Everytime he cuts a promo, he looks like his head is about to explode.

I think Scott Steiner should call it a career. The guy has always been well built but how is it possible for a guy his age to be that jacked? He just seems unhealty and like he is suffering from some personal problems.

·
Banned
882 Posts
Kurt Angle by far, he should retire before it's too late.

i'm talking about health. and who the hell is heath slater?
He's a nobody. I would call him overrated, but almost no one thinks he's any good.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kurt Angle is far from healthy and is risking permanent paralysis. It's a reason Austin and Edge both retired and Angle might find out the hard way what that reason is.

I fear Ric Flair is going to have a legit heart attack in the ring. Everytime he cuts a promo, he looks like his head is about to explode.

I think Scott Steiner should call it a career. The guy has always been well built but how is it possible for a guy his age to be that jacked? He just seems unhealty and like he is suffering from some personal problems.
i hope that isn't the case with angle. IMO he was the last great superstar of the attitude era and he was the main reason the ruthless aggression era was great as well. i also second scott steiner. he has to be on roids. i'm usually againt saying someone is a roider without evidence, but like you said, a man that age with that physique is just unnatural.

Kurt Angle by far, he should retire before it's too late.

He's a nobody. I would call him overrated, but almost no one thinks he's any good.
oh, that makes sense. i had no idea who he was.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Angle hasn't been in the best of health for years now! I also fear for Evan Bourne- he is just going to fuck up his career altogether if he doesn't pull himself together!

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
He is getting to that point but, he only shows up once a year nowadays.
To be honest I was way more worried about him at Wrestlemania 27. There's a reason he just took finishers the whole match.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
does scott hall count?
oh yeah, i totally forgot about scott hall. man, he's in BAD shape. i saw his interview with espn the other day, and he needs to take like 10 pills daily, and has a pacemaker and heart monitor. he's only in his 50's but he looks and sounds like he's 70.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Scott Hall instantly popped into my head when I saw the title of this thread. Flair & Angle are good choices as well.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
If he had a cult following or was actually booked well to be popular, you wouldn't have anything to complain about.

First one who comes to mind, because this is the General WWE forum, is Mysterio. And Khali. Both because of their neverending leg problems. I don't want to see Mysterio in a wheelchair, I really really don't.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts