Wrestling Forum banner

Wrestlers you consider "kiddie"

2K views 31 replies 29 participants last post by  Oakue 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Re: Wrestlers you considder "kiddie"

I don't even know if I class Hornswaggle as a wrestler really to be honest, is he technically a wrestler?

But yeah, Santino would be I think, even though he's actually a very good wrestler over shadowed by a gimmick.

#29 ·

Hornswoggle is not a wrestler. He's a fat midget who got lucky.
Yeah people shit on him cause he,s a midget like its his fault. I dont find him entertaining but for gods sake people on here dont even treat him as a person.

To answer the question. Daniel Bryan among many others is very kiddie. Now that I think of it the majority are. Except shield,wyatts,lesnar,real americans,henry and a few more.

Reactions: ★Th0t Patr0L★
#15 ·

I know some people here hate to admit it, but Bryan has been a member of the "Kiddie friendly" gang alongside Cena & Sheamus for a while now.

He's a great wrestler for sure, but his character is aimed at children whether you want to admit it or not.

#25 ·
Well Bryan is a goat after all lol. As for Sheamus, I dunno, they've made him so weird through his promo's with the corny jokes and all that I'd almost imagine him wearing one of those beanie hats that has a propeller on the top of it when he's not wrestling lol. The guy puts on really good matches, he gets shit on here a lot, but creative is really not doing this guy any favors.

#30 · (Edited)
You forgot Daniel Bryan. The whole Yes movement is corny and kiddy as fuck

Dude wouldnt even say the word Ass (even though its allowed) but 'where the sun doesnt shine'

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.