Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
Warrior - really got everyone pumped up.

Goldberg - made him look like a monster virtually getting set on fire, then breathing out the smoke and throwing haymakers while the pyro boomed. (Easily the best entrance WCW did)

Taker - Especially in 98 his entrance was cool with the new music and explosions - sort of signalled a shift in his character.

Jericho's 1st WWF entrance - just made him seem big time.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Gangrel: I'll still watch Gangrel moments and matches on YouTube to just see that entrance. Always liked it! Loved the ring of fire, the blood and everything was really well done in the entrance for the time. Just a shame he wasn't a solid wrestler.

The Undertaker (Ministry Years) and Ultimate Warrior are close seconds.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Cena has had three great entrances

Undertaker, Goldust make you stop and pay attention every time

Sandmans entrance from ONS 2005 takes all

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Old school Undertaker when it used to be all dark with a single strobe (no shitloadsa blue lights and thunder graphics)
Batista heel entrance with single strobe
Goldberg
Nexus because of their awesome theme
Kane's chemical entrance
The Rock attitude era
Evolution, best faction theme ever

On the flipside, I think Morrisons entrance is the worst ever, such a SHIT theme song :/

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Hollywood Rock
Stone Cold
Undertaker
Macho Man Randy Savage

·
Registered
986 Posts
Goldberg's FULL entrance with the guards knocking on his door and stuff was superb.

The Ministry was class as well (wasn't Taker carried to the ring once on a throne type thing?)

Austin's entrance was always a 'roof raiser' when it came from nowhere.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Gangrel, everything about that entrance was so perfect....the writers came up with the whole thing over the weekend gangrel said in a shoot interview

Steve austin's glass shattering sound is just iconic. I would put that entrance at the top for impact.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Gangrel entrance was one of the standouts from the Attitude Era for me.

John Morrison's entrance is pretty spectacular. The Slow-Mo is awesome and the touch
of pyro they added made it even better.

MVP's tunnel entrance was something different and really went with his character.

Y2j's old countdown entrance

Melina's entrance

Edge's old entrance where he would come from the crowd.

Rey Myterio's old entrance where he would pop up like a pop tart from the entrance ramp

I loved Christian's old jumpsuit entrances, made him look like a main eventer

London and Kendrick's were cool

HBK's zip line

And of course all of the Undertaker's entrances were unique and special.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Jack Swagger's push ups. Hands down favorite entrance. So cocky, so full of himself. I can't find a good youtube video of it, though.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.