Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think they need another non submission finishing move? It seems kind of predictable when the only way ADR and DB wins cleanly is by submission. Maybe it doesn't matter since they are heels but what about faces?

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
I think there's the same amount of predictability with people who just have one finisher all around, submission or not. It's always nice to see people with a secondary finisher. (Jericho with the Codebreaker and Walls. Taker with the Tombstone and Last Ride)

But I guess it does create the opportunity to use surprise finishes, like roll ups in Title matches, that are seriously under used now.

·
Super Nexus 64
308 Posts
I dont think so. If your a good submission wrestler you should be able to get over with just your trademark finisher. Look at Benoit, Bret Hart and Dean Malenko these guys always had great matches.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I think it is cool to add more to the arsenal, but it is necessary ? No.

ADR's comes kinda like a surprise and so does DB's So they are not that predictable, unlike the sharp shooter.

ADR's and DB's just need to get a hold of one of your arms and preform the maneuver.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts