Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to meet Ole Anderson and see if I could have a pleasant conversation with him. I think I could.

"Thanks. Waffle House later? I got it. Don't worry."

Reactions: Piehound

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Don't meet your heroes, you can't depend on them and you might end up dissapointed
Probably CM Punk but I'd prefer AJ Styles and Alexa Bliss over him not just because of that reason though.
I'd actually like to meet him, expose him and shame him for being an entitled snowflake

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
I would like to meet Ole Anderson and see if I could have a pleasant conversation with him. I think I could.
Another vote for Ole, would love to have a chance to talk to him.

PS.. very cool pic of Sullivan, Woman, Humperdink and Nasty Ronnie.. I don't remember seeing that one before.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,882 Posts
The only wrestlers I care about meeting are Scott Hall and Dolph Ziggler, but I have no idea what their reputations are like vis a vis fan interactions.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,169 Posts
bob holly maybe, ive heard he is a meanie backstage but he still seems interesting in interviews.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,254 Posts
I met Tony Atlas who came off as a complete jackass on Legends' House. It was possibly the best experience meeting a wrestler I have ever had. He drew pictures for us, told us crazy stories, insisted on us posing in his HOF rings, and we hung out for a good long time. One of the most pleasant human beings I have ever met.

Public reputations are often grossly inaccurate.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I'd love to meet Randy Orton when he has a gram or two of Cocaine in him. I think that would be a meeting to remember.
90's HBK would be good. And if he acted the dick, current me would more than likely be able to take him in a fight.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
Vince!

:Out

·
Registered
67 Posts
I met Tony Atlas who came off as a complete jackass on Legends' House. It was possibly the best experience meeting a wrestler I have ever had. He drew pictures for us, told us crazy stories, insisted on us posing in his HOF rings, and we hung out for a good long time. One of the most pleasant human beings I have ever met.

Public reputations are often grossly inaccurate.
That is very cool, I am glad you had a great experience and major credit to Atlas for giving you the best experience you ever had

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
CM Punk

I think we would get along just fine because I wouldn't badger him and tell him he should come back or when are you coming back, Phil? I would tell him I enjoyed his work. We are pretty much the same age both big sports fans and my dad is also an alcoholic loser.

·
Registered
307 Posts
The only wrestlers I care about meeting are Scott Hall and Dolph Ziggler, but I have no idea what their reputations are like vis a vis fan interactions.

Dolph Ziggler has always been praised by anyone that’s met him as a great guy . Scott Hall I think would depend on what he’s taking at the time !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts