Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5inO3YeHDyA&feature=related Kurt Angle Vs The Undertaker World Heavyweight Championship No Way out

1 minute in taz said neither of these wrestlers have tapped out ? whichis rubbish as I am 70 percent sure taker and angle have both tapped out while getting the pin on another guy ! but never the less it brought up an amazing point what wrestlers on the current roster have never tapped out ?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Current roster? No idea... generally speaking though, I want to say Bret Hart hasn't, but my memory is a little cloudy...

·
Banned
5,274 Posts
I don't remember Taker ever tapping out. He technically lost a submission-only match to CM Punk, but it was a screwjob, he never actually tapped.

I think Cena has been described as never having tapped, but that's a history re-write as there are videos on Youtube of him tapping out to Benoit's crossface. But of course, Benoit doesn't exist any more.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I don't remember Taker ever tapping out. He technically lost a submission-only match to CM Punk, but it was a screwjob, he never actually tapped.

I think Cena has been described as never having tapped, but that's a history re-write as there are videos on Youtube of him tapping out to Benoit's crossface. But of course, Benoit doesn't exist any more.
When Taker had a match with angle he was tapping to the triangle choke but angle's shoulders were down and he got pinned so it was a draw or something. But he was tapping.

·
Registered
253 Posts
When Taker had a match with angle he was tapping to the triangle choke but angle's shoulders were down and he got pinned so it was a draw or something. But he was tapping.
You got it wrong dude it was at No Way Out 2006 for the WHC, and Undertaker had Angle in the triangle choke (not the other way around) then Angle reversed it into a roll up and he pinned Taker and the match was given as a Kurt Angle victory by pinfall. Taker was not tapping

Oh and interceptor88 kane tapped to Angle's ankle lock the SmackDown before Survivor Series 2001 (during the whole invasion thing)

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
Cena has tapped out to Angle once but that was heel cena. WWE like to delete their history.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.