Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may sound silly, but personally, I'd like to see what Miz looks like with a beard on him, maybe even just some stubble. It'd be interesting to see how he speaks as his usual white self and also look rather hairy.

Also, that beard Lesnar had around the time he lost the title to Valesquez gives him that rough, rugged look that make's that little bit more badass.

Anyone else?

·
Premium Member
15,045 Posts
Just a random thought but I wonder can John Cena even grow a beard?

But yeah, IMO a beard makes a wrestler look more badass, like when Austin grew his goatee thicker during his alliance with Triple H. Kurt Angle looks tougher with a beard. Same with Daniel Bryan, especially after getting upset in his quest for the ROH Title and his feud with Homicide.

·
Registered
280 Posts
orton, d-bry

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Just a random thought but I wonder can John Cena even grow a beard?
I think Cena has shaved it so that he can never grow it again. For all this time the cameras has been on him, I've NEVER ever seen him with any facial hair or anything longer than the military haircut. He's also completely tattoo free.

And Daniel Bryan really benefited from a beard because when I look back at 2010, he looked like a super ugly nerd which also seemed to be his gimmick. Now, he looks like a total badass, though.

And maybe Miz could look just a bit more intimidating with a beard, worth a try.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Everyone can benefit from a beard.

·
Registered
128 Posts
While I don't think they're for everybody (like I don't think Cena can pull it off), Bryan's beard made him look much more credible, along with him getting a little size. Miz with a short beard, like Benoit length, might make him look less like a choir boy.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
All of them. Professional wrestlers need to ooze manliness from their every pore.

I doubt Miz can grow a full beard, OP

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Every wrestler should have beard (Y) and Mike Knox should be re-hired (or least his beard)

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
It would be bizarre to see John Cena with a beard.

I'd like to see Sheamus grow a thicker beard like in FCW.

It doesn't look right trimmed and with short hair.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts