Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Balor - clearly a nice guy IRL but just don't get it
Zayn - as above - great moves but why should I care?
Bryan - I really don't get the hype or interest and don't know why!

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Finn Balor and Kevin Owens. I get that neither is bad in the ring and is functional in the company, but they lack charisma and are, frankly, boring.

Elias is up there too. I used to like the guy in NXT in that puppy with big paws kind of way, but now everybody talks as if he's the most exciting act in the world, but it's a silly mid-card gimmick that feels big time because there is nothing else that feels big time. It's not a knock on the guy, per se, but chill out, haha.

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Braun is another one. He's not that good, haha. It's not that he completely sucks and should be fired immediately, but man people are desperate to latch onto something.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,815 Posts
Tomasso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano :ciampa

·
Registered
810 Posts
Samoa Joe-He’s good on the mic. However I find his matches boring. There are always lengthy rest holds and I just don’t get into his matches.

Rusev-Similar to Joe he’s a decent talker but I find his style boring as well.

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
2,016 Posts
Charlotte Flair is the first that comes to my mind. The reaction to her at Summerslam didn't surprise me one bit, she's simply not a sympathetic figure to me and I don't know how root for her. The whole narrative of the Four Horsewomen I find kind of elitist.

The Shield's riot gear looks dumb to me in 2018, Seth's matches have won me over this year even though I have no desire to hear him talk but I could care less about any reunions which should be seen as a step backwards for each of them imo.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,606 Posts
Charlotte, Roman, Bryan, Becky, Natalya, Ziggler, Balor, Apollo, Asuka, Ember

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
main roster men

Bray Wyatt (used to be a massive fan but booking destroyed him)
Baron Corbin (Yeah I actually think the guy is pretty talented but he still bores me more often than not)
Roman Reigns (dude could be a top heel honestly yet booking similarly has absolutely destroyed him)
The New Day (loved them at first but this act ran its course a long time ago despite how fantastic each member is)
Randy Orton (find the guy boring he's slightly more interesting now but the keyword is slightly)

Main roster women

Charlotte (pretty great in ring but just doesn't connect with me at all)
Natalya (always bored tf out of me)
Naomi (very athletic but I never liked her as a performer for some reason)
Ember Moon (absolutely amazing in ring but just seems to have nothing to her outside of it)

NXT men

Roderick Strong (fantastic ring worker and I do mean fantastic but I don't really care outside that)
The Mighty (meh they're good I guess but I am never interested watching them)
EC3 (thought I would the dude is amazing on a mic yet I don't find myself interested in what he's saying like I should)

NXT women

Bianca Belair (hear a lot of people massively praising her and she does seem good but I don't fully see what everyone else does yet)

205 live

The Brian Kendrick (dude's great but I only cared during the CWC and his first title run with the whole "last chance" storyline after that I stopped caring)
Tony Nese (meh not very interesting guy)
TJP (very much the same honestly the cruiserweight division is full of this as although it has some of the craziest and most exciting wrestling in ring outside the ring only a select few are actually interesting)
Cedric Alexander (as just mentioned this guy is the epitome of it as he is an absolutely phenomenal athlete in the ring but outside it he is so boring yet he's the champ)

·
I'm the world's greatest superhero. I can do whate
20,359 Posts
Men
Kevin Owens
Sami Zayn
Elias
Randy Orton
The Miz
Bobby Roode
Bobby Lashley
Baron Corbin
Apollo Crews
Drew McIntyre
New Day
The Usos
Matt Hardy
Dolph Ziggler
Tyler Breeze
Rusev

Women
Sasha Banks
Bayley
Naomi
Ronda Rousey
Ember Moon
Mickie James

There are a few others I don't like, but I don't think they have any real talent.

101 - 113 of 113 Posts