Wrestling Forum banner

Wrestlers that You Dislike But Have Your Personal Impressive Moments

756 views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  #Naomi'sButtIsLife 
#1 ·
We usually have threads having your favorite wrestlers with stuff that you personally dislike. So, this is the opposite thread.

Which wrestlers that you dislike but have had impressive moments and why?

For me:

Daniel Bryan - Not a big fan of his but I used to like him during the Team Hell No with Kane. It was such a great team that the two guys have opposite chemistry and it was fun.

CM Punk - I did enjoy his 434 title run in 2012 and this when I started to become a fan before he became a douchebag.

Rob Van Dam - He still looks like Jean Claude Van Dam on a distorted pregnant woman but his early ECW matches were good and fun to watch with his hardcore moments.

Santino Marella - The only time I did enjoy him is back in Summerslam of 2008 when he and Beth Pheonix won the Intercontinental and she has won the Women's Title... it was fun.

So, those are mine... how about your list?

See less See more
#4 ·
Cena, with the right people he puts on insanely enjoyable matches which is why his robotic performances at times pisses me off.

Reigns and his trying to improve. I'll give him credit for his trying to show that he can be better, that makes me like him a little.

Sandow, he does get into his gimmicks rather well.

#6 ·
#1 right now for most (whether they choose to admit it or not) is most likely Reigns. Though I do not really "dislike" Reigns, what I disliked about Reigns was mostly out of his control. For me personally I am not a big fan of the WWE's character "Roman Reigns", but he definitely can do some impressive athletic things.

Another one for me personally was ADR, never really got into the ADR character, aside from a couple short periods of time, but DAMN that guy could go in the ring.

#2 ·
Daniel Bryan-Not really a fan, I don't understand why he is as loved as he is,but everyone is entitled to their opinion. I'll admit, it was cool to see him get to do what he did at WM30.

Roman Reigns-Not a fan, he flat out annoys me, but the match with Lesnar at mania was the shit, I also liked his 2014 Royal Rumble performance.

These are about the only two wrestlers that I dislike that have had really personal impressive moments. Other guys I dislike like Jbl, Fandango, Jack Swagger, Del Rio, etc have never really done anything for me.

#8 · (Edited)
Miz. I hated him from day one for reasons beyond the fact he was a heel. Loathed him as a babyface. Since resorting back to his natural Johnny Cage like character, I think he's killed it.

Heath Slater. Like, Miz, I never really liked him. But he's grown on me over the years and I would give him the title of the legitimate most underrated performer on the roster. Would like to see what he could do in a more serious role one day.

#12 ·
I don't really dislike anyone. But for me it's probably:

Brie Bella: Whenever she doesn't butcher her acting...which isn't often.

John Cena: I've never been a huge fan, but he's had some very great promos.

Dolph Ziggler: IMO the 3rd most overrated wrestler after Ambrose & Bryan, but he and Sheamus SLAYED that Halifax match. Plus how fast he ran into Sheamus last week. Like WTF he should've been a track star.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.