Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which Stars do you think firing right now , which stars should never have been called up to the main roster

this are the stars i think

Jesse Neal
Raven
Kevin Nash
Rhino

·
Registered
562 Posts
Are you gonna do one of these threads for ROH aswell?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
which Stars do you think firing right now , which stars should never have been called up to the main roster

this are the stars i think

Jesse Neal
Raven
Kevin Nash
Rhino
Agreed, also could add Brian Kendrick, Matt Morgan and Homicide to that list

Sign Too Cold Scorpio and Shelton Benjamin

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Abyss

Eric Young

Generation Me

Shannon Moore

Homicide

Jesse Neal

Jimmy Hart

Kiyoshi

Shark Boy

Orlando Jordan

Raven

Stevie Richards

Tommy Dreamer

Tomko

·
Registered
43 Posts
why on these threads most the guys listed are on a pay pre show contract so it dosent really matter if there fired or not if there not on the show no money is spend on them.

the ones that need firing should be ones that get paid even if there not being used.

·
Banned
444 Posts
Brian Kendrick
Homicide
Rob Terry
Tomko
Stevie Richards
Raven
Tommy Dreamer
Magnus
RVD
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan
Kiyoshi (Suicide)
Kevin Nash

·
Registered
990 Posts
Most of the guys mentioned have no TV time anyway and when they do its mainly just to put over other talent so I have no problem with them. You can't have a roster packed with unbelievably talented wrestlers as there'd then be no hierachy. I don't neccesarily think these guys I'm gonna list should be fired but for me they're getting pushes over more talented younger guys so I'd wanna see them job out more developing more peripheral roles:

Shannon Moore - This guy is poor compared to other TNA talent and got a match with Jeff Hardy on the Whole F'n Show
Jesse Neal - The amount of TV time devoted to his story with Team 3D was ridiculous. Could've been spent building up more talented guys.
Team 3D - See above.
Rob Terry - Though I've been more happy with him losing more matches recently, I don't think he should be squashing the likes of Kazarian and Magnus who are a lot more talented
Abyss - Why this guy constantly main events PPVs is beyond me.

Guys like Stevie Richards and Tomko etc never get any TV time anyway and are probably on PPA deals as aguy said so there's really no harm in having an agreement with them. What annoys me is when guys like Eric Young are aligned with Wolfpac (glad to see he's gone back to his comedy gimmick), when Abyss is constantly main eventing, when Rob Terry is getting 7 month long title reigns and when feuds like Team 3D/Jesse Neal are getting more TV time than Samoa Joe is.

·
Banned
16 Posts
Eric Young, Brian "The Jobber" Kendrick, Lacey Von Erich, Mick Foley, Raven, Dreamer, Tomko, Richards, Shark Boy, Jimmy Hart, Magnus, Nash, Joe, Jordan.

·
Registered
119 Posts
hogan
flair
rvd
dreamer
raven
rhino
richards
angle
nash
taz
tenay
jarrett
hemme
bischoff
hardy
foley
j. hart
anderson
joe
moore
sting
team 3d
tomko
hall
waltman

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
Homcide
Kevin Nash
Mick Foley
Sting
Amazing Red
Shannon Moore
Jesse Neal
Team 3D
Tommy Dreamer
All of the ECW guys
All of the Knockouts except Love and Sky
Orlando Jordan
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Hardy (once his contract is up don't renew)
RVD

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Amazing Red: He's good but just no space for him in TNA at the moment, let him do the indies for a while and then return better when there's space.

Team 3D: These guys are has-beens now, put them out to pasture and let the new generation come through.

Jeff Jarrett: It's time for him to whined down, get an office job and hang up the boots.

Ink Inc: This team is hella vanilla, I've no space for them on my tv.

Kevin Nash: He struggles walking to the ring without never mind wrestling. He can talk but he can't move, let's just ditch him.

Mick Foley: Another guy too old to wrestle, he should join the booking team.

Raven: Much like Foley, he can't give us a decent match anymore but could be great on the booking team.

Rhyno: He's boring, isn't a draw and it's time to move over.

Shark Boy: He hasn't been around for ages and isn't really useful either.

Tomko: Not been around for a while either and isn't really much use, let him go to Japan where he'll be a decent talent.

·
Banned
127 Posts
Just1988 i agree almost on everything you said.
I think Tomko could have been used more..and for Jarrett i would prefer him to turn heel.But if this is not going to happen, then maybe he should just leave

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.