Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we all know that Booker T and MVP have been to prison but i started wonderin who else in wrestling hase done time and for what? Any storyes?

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
R-Truth, Scott Hall, Big Show, Chris jericho, Jeff Hardy, RVD, Sabu, Ric Flair (i think for road rage), those are a few guys that have spent at least some time in jail.

·
Registered
14,001 Posts
tons of wrestlers have been arrested from shawn michaels to andre, big show to wade barrett, scott hall to ric flair.

wrestlers who have actually spent time in prison is a much shorter list

·
Registered
835 Posts
On smackdown Michael cole didn't let us forget that Luther Reigns had been to prison and left for dead.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tons of wrestlers have been arrested from shawn michaels to andre, big show to wade barrett, scott hall to ric flair.

wrestlers who have actually spent time in prison is a much shorter list

Jap and that's the more intresting one.dont realy care for DUI,s or minor arrests

·
Registered
4 Posts
It is embarassing to everyones career to be in jail. John cena never does anything wrong and look where hes at today. It just goes to show you that if you work hard you can be anything you want to be.

·
Premium Member
15,600 Posts
Randy Orton did time in a military prison.

Kendall Windham and his father, Blackjack Mulligan, actually served time in federal prison.

Jim Neidhart was in county jail.

Bobby Eaton has had his run ins with the law recently.

Ricky Morton has been in & out of jail for over 10 years now for child support.

Last year, Butch Reed was locked up for a probation violation.

Sandman has had his fair share of incarcerations, including a prison sentence for burglary prior to becoming a wrestler.

Big difference between going to jail (charged & accused; misdemeanor conviction) and going to prison (convicted & sentenced; felony conviction). The guys I listed have all been convicted of whatever their initial charges were and served time as a result.

·
Premium Member
15,600 Posts
It is embarassing to everyones career to be in jail. John cena never does anything wrong and look where hes at today. It just goes to show you that if you work hard you can be anything you want to be.
I disagree.

Look at HHH.

It just goes to show you that if you fuck the right people (literally & figuratively), you can be anything you want to be, including the future boss.

So much for working hard.

·
Banned
1,729 Posts
I disagree.

Look at HHH.

It just goes to show you that if you fuck the right people (literally & figuratively), you can be anything you want to be, including the future boss.

So much for working hard.

I know it's insanely popular to bash The King of Kings... But are you suggesting he didn't work hard to get where he is?

Do you think Vince would have let some putz loser wrestler date his daughter, Marry her, and then hand him the keys to the whole thing? HHH got in good with Vince early on, taking his free time when everyone else was doing drugs, to learn how the business works behind the camera.

He's earned everything he's got. Ya'll just don't know how to play the game.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts