Wrestling Forum banner

Wrestlers that have been built up well by TNA?

548 2
Are there wrestlers, who finally got noticed in TNA as solid workers? Doesn´t matter if WWE rejects, TNA originals or people from the Indy scenc.

In my opinion TNA did a good job on building up Matt Morgan and The Pope. They never had a chance to shine in WWE!

Any others?

I´m not counting in people like AJ Styles, since he already built a reputation for himself, even before TNA!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
TNA booked Samoa Joe really good as an unbeatable monster in the x-division.When some one won against Joe it was gonna be massive.Now Joe and lose on a regular basis and it won't mean anything.

The MCMG ,this had nothing to do with booking though.They where booked horribley for a while and where long overdue a title reign.They made it to the top being great consistent workers and becoming fan favourites as a tag team.

It looked like Jay Lethal was being really elvated during his Flair fued but then he went back to the dead end x division.

Lax in my opinion was some of Tna's best booking ,they where really built up well.Like Beer Money would where built up as stars before forming Beer Money .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.