Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There seems to be an unwritten ordering of wrestlers. Based on a whole host of different permutations. Star power, mic skills, wrestling ability, drawing, merchandise selling, story telling, popularity, successfulness as heel/face, company importance and legacy.

And I am interested to know what your ordering of wrestlers is. Trying to be as unbiased as you can and not ranking your favourites higher than they should be and not ranking your disliked guys lower than they should be. Hopefully it wont be a thread of judgment and people arguing that one person is higher than another person.

I have listed 5 groups with 1st been the highest on the list and going down in chronological order. Don't see 5th place as the bottom just see it as the lowest of an elite group, in a list that could go down to 50th and lowest.

Here is a list to jog your memory and for some copy and pasting and in no particular order. Apologies for anyone major missed out, please add anyone you like to the lists.

Hulk Hogan, Sting, Kevin Nash, Shawn Michaels, Ultimate Warrior, The Rock, Stone Cold, HHH, Macho Man Randy Savage

Dusty Rhodes, CM Punk, Booker T, Big Show, Andre the Giant, Batista, Randy Orton, Edge, The Undertaker, John Cena, Kane

Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho, RVD, Rey Mysterio, Ric Flair, Mick Foley, Bret Hart, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Kurt Angle

Brock Lesnar, Goldberg, JBL, Roddy Piper, Jake the Snake,

On my list I feel everyone placed 4th excluding Batista could be considered for 3rd.

1st

Hulk Hogan-The Rock-Ric Flair-John Cena

2nd

Sting-HHH-The Undertaker-Shawn Michaels-Andre the Giant-Macho Man Randy Savage-Bret Hart

3rd

Ultimate Warrior - Mick Foley - Brock Lesnar - Kurt Angle - Dusty Rhodes - Jake the Snake - Chris Jericho - Kane - Roddy Piper - Eddie Guerrero

4th

Edge - CM Punk - Batista - Randy Orton

5th

Big Show - Booker T - Chris Benoit - Kevin Nash - Rey Mysterio - Goldberg - JBL - Jeff Hardy -RVD-

1 - 1 of 1 Posts