Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to make something a bit different. What wrestlers, in kayfabe do you think would have some kind of mental disorder?

I'll start: Jericho would likely be a sociopath.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
Randy Orton must suffer for alzheimer's if he keeps thinking he needs to introduce himself every time he has a mic.

·
Banned
852 Posts
Damien Sandow - Fanatic Narcissism

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
John Cena
Dependent personality disorder

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
AJ - Histrionic Personality Disorder

·
I am Jack's broken heart
7,445 Posts
Vince McMahon, the Creative Team, Michael Cole and sometimes Jerry Lawler show strong symptons of "Mental Retardation"

Also, CM Punk has "Illusory superiority", and the Rock and Austin have "Tourette Syndrome" :lmao

·
Registered
455 Posts
Gregory Helms had dissociative identity disorder during his tenure with WWE. Eugene being the easiest with a developmental disorder of some kind. One story line had Linda McMahon with catatonic depression. Kane has sadistic personality disorder, possible somatization disorder (believing he was horribly scarred when he wasnt), alleged necrophiliac. Where to begin with Goldust, tourettes, and multitude of sexual disorders (at least in the attitude era). AJ is bipolar and has separation anxiety. the bulk of the roster has narcissistic personality disorder.

·
Registered
455 Posts
They all have multiple personality disorders.
ok i read this 2 different ways, 1: they have several different personality disorders, 2: they all have dissociative identity disorder

forgive me for being overly analytic, but i am majoring in psychology, criminal psychology to be exact.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
John Lauranitis - Passive Aggressive Disorder

The Rock - Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Brock Lesnar - Antisocial Personality Disorder

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
John Cena suffers from the rare and worrying condition known as "total fucking douchebag disorder".
Telltale signs include dressing like a 8 year old, wearing a shit-eating grin and thinking everyone loves you when in fact they hate you.
Sadly, there is no cure.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Vince has Narcissitic Personality Disorder, both in character and real life

1 - 20 of 29 Posts