Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Doesn't matter past or present.

Talk about wrestlers that you haven't seen much (or any) about. Can be popular, any company, or what not. Basically just any wrestler that you haven't watched much of, but you really want to, and plan to get into in the future.

Also same goes for matches, any matches you haven't seen yet, that you really want too.

For me, some guys right now I have yet to see wrestle that I want to see are

Matt Riddle, Keith Lee, and Kento Miyahara are three wrestlers, that have had a good year from what I've been hearing. Kento being the top guy in AJPW, I feel like in the future I should just have a day watching those guys matches.

Keith Lee more so than the others.

As far as matches, still haven't seen the Bayley Vs Sasha matches in NXT, which with the positive reaction those matches have gotten, I feel they are must see.

That's about it for me right now.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
This isn't the best answer, but I need to start watching some NJPW. Have heard some fantastic things, and it keeps being recommended to me.

Also, I was at Progress Super Strong Style 16 over last weekend and was really impressed by Jeff Cobb, especially his match against Riddle, who is already a indy favourite of mine.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,143 Posts
I've been meaning to rewatch Okada v. Tiger Mask from earlier this year for about 2 months now.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Gonna do some research on the chicks in the Mae Young tournament before it starts.

·
Registered
239 Posts
It was a recommendation i had noted and finally just watched it.
Combat Toyoda's retirement deathmatch with Megumi Kudo.

And after watching it, really wow it lived up to the hype. I'm not used to women deathmatch in Japan but both women really give their all in this one, really impressive.

The Kudo Driver in the end, ouch.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Currently watching NJPW from Okada's return and challenging Tana till WK10 since it covers few things that I'm really interested in: obviously Okada, AJ Styles, rise and fall and return of Naito, Kushida, Bullet Club in general, Shibata's return and some other things that I'm probably forgetting. I have seen individual matches that were recommended obviously, but watching entire run adds to the experience.

After that I'm thinking about looking thru all Tana's title defences. Not going to bother with whats surrounding it since there is less footage available of that era and nobody in particular interests me from that period asides of Tana.

·
Rolling Blunts With King Kunta
1,531 Posts
Both Primate and Rampage in WCPW- I've seen only a glimpse of their match and I liked what I seen. I'm looking forward to seeing more of their content respectively.

·
Doki Doki Literature Club!
537 Posts
Pentagon Jr., Matt Riddle, and Keith Lee are three individuals that I want to invest more time in, especially with their work over in LU and EVOLVE, respectively. :)

As far as matches... The "old school" ROH (especially the Bryan Danielson/KENTA and El Generico matches), NJPW's G1 Climax 25, and PWG's BOLA 2016. Looks like I'll be busy over the summer... :sadbecky

1 - 12 of 12 Posts