Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i beleive that superstars like sin cara Ted Dibiase and DRew macintyre need a title soon i know macintyre was ic champ but were is he now and ted had a shot a NOC but seriously come on so if anyone else has something different then type away
:ns

·
Registered
615 Posts
Zack Ryder needs to get strapped, he could make the US or IC titles interesting again and for the love of god give the divas title to Nattie or Beth because they can actually wrestle, the divas division is laughable.

·
Asuka
96,217 Posts
Wade Barrett needs to be world champion. Period.

I'd like to see Alex Riley win a title, to get on a roll, but I'm not gonna say he needs it at this stage, because he is green and I understand why they're not pushing him. It's just frustrating to me as a fan that a guy with that kind of potential is not higher on the card, but I get it. He'll get a push if he ever improves, that's obvious.

I don't know what else. I mean, I always love to see Punk and Christian have the title, but the ship's kinda sailed on Christian, especially now that he got what little they're going to give him. Punk is probably gonna win the title at WrestleMania, if Cena vs Rock is not a title match, but I'm impatient and would kill to see him get it again at HIAC. He's gonna have a good deal more, so...yeah. Whatever on that.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
No one and I mean no desperately needs World Championship gold around their waist than this man.

But unfortunately, the man has zero momentum and is now at the level of JTG and Curt Hawkins.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Ted Dibiase? Really? He sucks. Sure he is good in ring but he looks scared all the time esp. during his entrance. Crowd barely gives him a reaction because he doesn't reflect his character well and he is nervous all the time. Cody/Barrett are by far better than him and they deserves title more than Ted.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Definitely Barrett, I thought when he dropped the IC title, it was gonna move him on to bigger and better things. Guess not. :sad:

·
Registered
583 Posts
It's a tragedy. :( We need to have a ten bell salute for his career.
He'll bounce back don't worry. He has too much talent to remain a jobber.
And he even wrote this on his twitter the other day: "If you are watching Smackdown, you just witnessed the opening salvo in the great Barrett uprising...and not a moment to soon." Be hopeful!

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Morrison as WWE Champion if CM Punk doesn't win at HIAC.
Barrett as WHC.
Brodus Clay for the IC title.
Ryder, McIntyre and Riley can feud for the U.S. title.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
It's a tragedy. :( We need to have a ten bell salute for his career.
We really do.

Definitely Barrett, I thought when he dropped the IC title, it was gonna move him on to bigger and better things. Guess not. :sad:
The Intercontinental Championship is a demotion title recently. Just ask Big Zeke, Kofi Kingston, Drew McIntyre and of course Wade Barrett.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
DiBiase could use the IC Title to propel himself up the ranks in the eyes of the fans. He seemed to have a good thing going when he recently had a mini-feud with Cody Rhodes, but he fell off the map just as quickly. I just wish they'd continue feuding, a mid-card title feud could give him some purpose, which is something he hasn't had for a while now. Besides, the IC Title is almost an afterthought at this point, if WWE actually does something meaningful with DiBiase and Rhodes involving the IC Title, it would help the belt to feel a lot more than a stage prop.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts