Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and why? For me? Well, I am filled with hate, and very slow to respect people, but if I had to pick one it would be .....*sighs shamed* The Truth. And yes, it hurts. The guy can just go...with nearly anyone. He's worked decent matches with Barrett and Otunga and Miz, two out of three superstars known for their lack of in ring talent. I'll let you pick which two. And lately, the two fights with ADR have looked amazing in the ring, those two looked like they shoot hate each other. And RR made it all the better. But Killings can work, can talk, has the crowd with him, beat walking pneumonia....still fuck that guy.

So...who else?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
posting before "i hate cena but he is an awesome guy and respect him x10000000"

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,616 Posts
John Cena. I hate him so much, but I do respect him for his workrate and what he's done for the business.

·
Registered
603 Posts
The fans should learn at least to respect all wrestlers even the lowest jobber, they are risking their health for the entertainment of others.
Nobody to hate from my side.

Reactions: Don Draper

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Cena. I completely respect his dedication, and he does his job very well. At the same time, I think his whole deal blows, from the stupid overgrown kid outfit, to the fake military saluting, the tough guy 'intensity; and respect bullshit. He also tries to be funny, and fails almost every time. I get douche chills every time I watch him, but he is perfect for the kids and the ********** in the audience. And not that he would change his character now, because it is a cash cow, but I feel like he could pull off a much cooler persona if he was ever in a position to do so.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I don't like The Miz at all. His ring work is boring/very limited, and his promos have gotten stale. He also seems to just look generic. He's just not that compelling on the mic. However, I have to respect him because he has worked very hard to get where he is, and is still working hard to get better.

I just hope he advances one day to a point where I can stand to watch him.

·
Banned
306 Posts
i hate cena but he is an awesome guy and respect him x10000000

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
I don't hate any wrestler that I respect. The two don't really go together. I hate The Hardy brothers, Khali and Hornswoggle and that is about it. Don't respect any of them in the least.

·
No Cena is good Cena
2,418 Posts
I don't like The Miz at all. His ring work is boring/very limited, and his promos have gotten stale. He also seems to just look generic. He's just not that compelling on the mic. However, I have to respect him because he has worked very hard to get where he is, and is still working hard to get better.

I just hope he advances one day to a point where I can stand to watch him.
I hate the bastard too and not in a love-to-hate kind of way. He face annoys me and he’s too small to be the champion. *shakes fist* But he did work hard to get where he is today as much as I hate to admit that.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
- The Rock

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
Last guy I actually hated was John Cena, but my respect for him soon took over and now I'm a fan. Still fun to boo him at shows, though. :p

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
Evan Bourne

I respect him because despite his small size he's made it to the WWE but I just cannot stand the guy.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Hate is really a strong word but in wrestling terms, I guess it’s fine, I only hate the individual professionally as a wrestling fan. But the person I hate but have no choice but to respect the man (to some extent) is Shawn Michaels. His wrestling skills is far overrated, and not as great WWE or his marks make him out to be.

He is a rather good story teller though, he knows how to act, Ill give him that, but as a pure wrestler and his gimmick etc. is just garbage.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Rey Mysterio - respect him for all he's achieved in WWE, ECW, WCW etc (and he can sell ADR's finisher properly), but, he's mega-over with the kids, and nothing irks me more than that.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I agree with the Miz comments, + I don't see him credible while under the name ''The Miz''. Just so corny. But I do respect him from setting out and achieving what he has.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I did mean in wrestling terms. The character/gimmicks over the years. I don't mean the performer. So, we can stop acting our age now, and go back to being wrestling fans.

Number 2. Triple fucking H. And I only respect him because he has proven his reliability. But everything about the guy just makes me so glad to see him not on a screen and he is so good of a personal heel to me, that I get irked whenever I hear anyone talking about him returning to the ring. So...good job, Paul?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts