Wrestling Forum banner

Wrestler you absolutely hate and why

16769 Views 163 Replies 108 Participants Last post by  Graywolf727
When the actual talent like the Rock and Lesnar fucked WWE off,Vinnie Mac had to find a new cash cow,someone to usher the PG era.This cash cow was unfortunately one the least talented wrestlers on the roster,John Cena.This led to every other wrestler on the company losing to him in matches until Cena won the WWE Championship. Since winning he constantly either was defending the belt or challenging for it, raping it of any credibility it had. Not even tag teams work together when facing him, they simply stand there and take his moves as to avoid injury from his lack of know how.

When Vince McMahon switched the titles on show to try and get ratings, Cena went to Raw, where the fans hated him since every wrestler, announcer, cameraman, production assistant, and jizz mopper on the show had an estimated 245% more talent than him.

The WWE writers tried to make him likeable by making his opponents into mega evil bad guys who beat up women and old men, hated gays and niggras, and made fun of whatever city they were in. This worked against Cena, as these traits made his opponents even more popular
with the fans. Despite this, anyone who isn't a fan of his hated him no matter what, even booing him in his own hometown. So instead,they called him a "controversial champ" which was a nice way of saying he sucks, and said that the fans were "very into the match" (which is unbelievable bullshit) or "defiant".

Although he is hated by almost all the wrestling community due to lack of wrestling ability and overall character, he still has a few fans. He calls them part of his CeNation, because some failure B-rated action movie writer thought that sounded homeboyish and could fit on a t-shirt.

As the WWE likes to try and make fans like who they want to be champions, Cena is told to ignore all the fans that boo him, which has occurred at most of the WWE shows since Cena's first appearance. When this does not work, the WWE pumps the sound of crowds cheering over the speaker system. IT FAILS.

Cena is well known for using the same poorly executed simplistic combo to defeat any wrestler, no matter how technical or more experienced they are/were/will be/have been/aren't.

John Cena has tried to promote himself on the internet before, however,he was shocked when he realized that teh interwebs is one place where everyone knows he's just a shallow,artiffical corporate product and an utter full on fuckin retard.

* Cena successfully had a MySpace page open for a month, before it was "taken down" for "reworking". This is of course bullshit, as he couldn't handle the wrestling marks, flamers and haters spamming his page.

* Cena attempted his own YouTube vBlog called Five Questions where he would answer five specially selected uncontroversial and uninteresting questions made up by WWE writers. This was canned after it became clear no-one gave a shit about it.

His fanbase is comprised of **********,12 year olds,soccer moms and retardo montalbans who pay for his growth hormones.
1 - 20 of 164 Posts

· Banned
974 Posts
When the actual talent like the Rock and Lesnar fucked WWE off,Vinnie Mac had to find a new cash cow,someone to usher the PG era.This cash cow was unfortunately one the least talented wrestlers on the roster,John Cena.This led to every other wrestler on the company losing to him in matches until Cena won the WWE Championship. Since winning he constantly either was defending the belt or challenging for it, raping it of any credibility it had. Not even tag teams work together when facing him, they simply stand there and take his moves as to avoid injury from his lack of know how.

When Vince McMahon switched the titles on show to try and get ratings, Cena went to Raw, where the fans hated him since every wrestler, announcer, cameraman, production assistant, and jizz mopper on the show had an estimated 245 more talent than him.

The WWE writers tried to make him likeable by making his opponents into mega evil bad guys who beat up women and old men, hated gays and niggras, and made fun of whatever city they were in. This worked against Cena, as these traits made his opponents even more popular
with the fans. Despite this, anyone who isn't a fan of his hated him no matter what, even booing him in his own hometown. So instead,they called him a "controversial champ" which was a nice way of saying he sucks, and said that the fans were "very into the match" (which is unbelievable bullshit) or "defiant".

Although he is hated by almost all the wrestling community due to lack of wrestling ability and overall character, he still has a few fans. He calls them part of his CeNation, because some failure B-rated action movie writer thought that sounded homeboyish and could fit on a t-shirt.

As the WWE likes to try and make fans like who they want to be champions, Cena is told to ignore all the fans that boo him, which has occurred at most of the WWE shows since Cena's first appearance. When this does not work, the WWE pumps the sound of crowds cheering over the speaker system. IT FAILS.

Cena is well known for using the same poorly executed simplistic combo to defeat any wrestler, no matter how technical or more experienced they are/were/will be/have been/aren't.

John Cena has tried to promote himself on the internet before, however,he was shocked when he realized that teh interwebs is one place where everyone knows he's just a shallow,artiffical corporate product and an utter full on fuckin retard.

* Cena successfully had a MySpace page open for a month, before it was "taken down" for "reworking". This is of course bullshit, as he couldn't handle the wrestling marks, flamers and haters spamming his page.

* Cena attempted his own YouTube vBlog called Five Questions where he would answer five specially selected uncontroversial and uninteresting questions made up by WWE writers. This was canned after it became clear no-one gave a shit about it.

His fanbase is comprised of **********,12 year olds,soccer moms and retardo montalbans who pay for his growth hormones.
I have a few questions for you.

1. How did Cena make the title less credible? He held the belt for a year. He defended it against everyone in some classic matches. He is the biggest star in the WWE, so I dont see how it makes the WWE title less credible when the biggest star in your company is holding it, or is challenging for it. in fact, he made that title more credible then it was in years when he held it for a year straight, in my opinion.

2. You say that his fanbase is comprised of **********,12 year olds,soccer moms and retardo montalbans. You also say that IWC hates him. Take a look on this forum though. Cena has a ton of fans on here and most of them are adults. Also, the Cena hate is old now.

3. You say Cena only does the 5 moves of doom and beats guys who are better tehnical wrestlers. Well that is bullshit, because Cena has been using more then 5 moves for years now, and Bret Hart, the guy who almost everyone thinks is the best wrestler ever was one of the guys who started the whole 5 moves of doom thing.

4. You say Cena ignores his haters. Well if you watch any WWE show he actually talks about them and even during matches he messes with them by posing with them after he wins the match.

· Banned
4,575 Posts

· Registered
294 Posts
fpalm

· Registered
10 Posts
I'm not real big on Cena, now with that being said its mainley because when I was a kid I grew up watching the attitude era (I've been lurking for a while and this seems to be a trend around here). I do respect this guy thought, hes the face of the company and even if im not a big fan, im sure if I started watching WWE when he started to get huge my thoughts on him would be a bit different.

· Harvester of Sorrow
13,782 Posts
i'm a Cena hater, but even I think the OP's post is cringeworthy.

I don't really have to explain my reasons for hating him because i've already done it time and time again. All I'll say is that I do believe I would have liked Cena a lot better if it hadn't been for WWE ruining his character. He really should have just stuck with rap gimmick, or at least be himself, like Stone Cold was, instead of being turned into what he is now.

· Registered
73 Posts
Despite all the face palms, can't agree more with the op. I just fuckin hate Cena. Most of the people here try too hard to find any sign of talent in him, since they assume that he is supposed to be talented if he is a top guy. Well this days WWE can do any talentless peace of trash their top guy, even Orton.

· Registered
1,852 Posts
This is a pretty negative thread.

The thing is as wrestling fans we all have the right to cheer for who we like, boo who we don't and come on here to complain about bullshit anybody who wasn't as serious as us point and LOL at our passion for wrestling.

In the end if we absolutely despise a wrestler all the way to hell and back, we must still respect them. Cena pissed me off for years, I find the Hardys to be ignorant cunts, sometimes I wish Vince Russo would fucking die sometimes and Hogan to just GTFO... We say everything about our most hated people in wrestling, which we have every right to - But no matter what we must RESPECT them for everything they have done for the business and us.

· Registered
1,461 Posts
I don't think many people hate wrestlers as is not giving a fuck about them. There are few wrestlers I just don't care for right now and R Truth is at the top of the list. I don't like his entrance music because it is nauseating. His character just screams midcarder for life.

· Joker
698 Posts
Rey Mysterio (AKA Vince's Midget Pimp)

When he won the royal rumble, it was the worst royal rumble ever. Even worse than when vince won. Then he had the guts to win an undeserving title. Why didn't kane just pick him up and launch 10 feet so he went out the ring?

I hate the whole image he displays.

Reactions: SPCDRI
1 - 20 of 164 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.