Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
zack ryder tweeted to vote for tony nese, barreta's former partner, and another nywc product to be part of tough enough.

http://www.realitywanted.com/nese450

the thing, nese is a wrestler .. a fine wrestler too and he recently took part of the thing wwe does down in florida with 100 wrestlers working out and hoping they're offered a contract.

my question is, would the wwe accept him knowing he already is trained and has tried out for the wwe before??

me personally would love it if he's in the wwe as how he's a good talent, besides the wwe can have a stable of barreta, ryder, nese, and hawkins. :D

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
He didn't actually get any type of wwe/fcw contract so I'm sure he can

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
I dont remember did any of the original tough enough contestants have past wrestling experience?

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
I dont remember did any of the original tough enough contestants have past wrestling experience?
My understanding is not only did they all have at least some experience but that it was a requirement in the first season. In addition, a few of the guys who competed in the later Tough Enough seasons had tried out earlier, I'm sure I read somewhere that Morrison tried out for season 2 but was rejected before coming back and winning season 3.

·
Administrator
33,799 Posts
In the previous seasons (at least 1-3) they didn't have to have any training for this one they do in fact it's part of the application to send in a video of yourself in a match or training.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you can count dolph ziggler's brother out

It was reported that the USA network was looking to bring back ‘Tough Enough’ for a new wrestling reality series. Is that something you would be interested in?

No. I’d rather just get hired without having to compete against a gaggle of misfits who want to be on reality TV.
he probably knows he can get a wwe developmental deal easily

·
8,232 Posts
A friend of mine named Lou Crank has wrestled all over the indies for a few years now, and he's trying out.

I would try out but I'm already set to start training with Truth Martini and Motor City Machine Guns in May.

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
A friend of mine named Lou Crank has wrestled all over the indies for a few years now, and he's trying out.

I would try out but I'm already set to start training with Truth Martini and Motor City Machine Guns in May.
Are you really? If so tell Motor City Machine Guns there in a failing company and they should be in the WWE and see what they say to you.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Yeah i imagine"your Company sucks" he would porbably be rewarded with Chops and stiff Kicks.

Reactions: The BoogeyMan

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
I don't follow much wrestling outside of WWE, but looking at that video, I hope he gets in the WWE. He looks like the kind of generic white, long haired guy who will be stuck on Superstars in WWE though.

·
Registered
12,471 Posts
From that movie, he seems to be doing a lot of moves that are either already taken by another guy(like a signature move) or banned in the WWE. So I guess its a wait and see but he looks solid

·
8,232 Posts
Are you really? If so tell Motor City Machine Guns there in a failing company and they should be in the WWE and see what they say to you.
I'd rather not "tell" the guys who are going to be working with me for 3 months anything about their life.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I hope he wins and has nothing to do with Trent Baretta or Curt Hawkins. Recently, Trent Baretta and Curt Hawkins haven't been featured on their main shows, and who gives a fuck about WWE Superstars? This guy should win and become a decent midcarder, not treated to Shitholemanialand with Baretta and Hawkins, as much as I am a fan of Hawkins.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts