Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
15,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For something of a lighthearted discussion thread on this trek to the next stage of wrestling history I was considering something. taking into consideration the future of the company and or your continuing viewing loyalty what would be concerned the abject "Worst Case Scenarios" of WM30? And what would you expect the damage to the forums and possibly the arena to be there afterwards? Also I guess this thread can be used as a reminder that even though the outcomes of some of the matches may not be what we most enjoy, they could probably be FAR worse then what they actually will end up being.

I would personally postulate this to be the absolute worst outcome for the live crowd, maybe even bad enough to cause slight unrest and swearing, for sure bad enough to cause probably most of the wrestling forums/threads around the internet to explode in fits of rage unseen before by mankind or Mankind.

Tag Team Fatal Four Way - one of Los Matadores gets a pin on Cesaro
The Shield vs. Kane & NAO - Gunn pins Reigns*
Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal - Shaemus wins after Cena level no selling every hit from the whole field
Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan - HHH flattens Bryan in 10 seconds flat
John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt - Cena does his Cena thing beating up all 3 members of the family with the 5 moves and hits Bray with his own finisher for the pin.
Divas Championship Invitational - Rosa Mendez gets the pin on AJ
Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker - Bork no sells Undertakers every move and pins him immediately after Undertaker hits him with a desperation chokeslam
WWE WHC Match - Bootista pins HHH and Orton at the same time after a double finger poke of doom!

I can't think of a worse case scenario for WM30 than this short of Batista somehow coming in and winning every match :lol

What would your personal worst cases be?

· Blowin' Up
126 Posts
Re: Wrestlemania XXX "Worst Case Scenarios"

There can always be worse. What if the arena burns up or something and there will be no Wrestlemania 30? Pretty pointless thread, really.

· King Of Kings
1,984 Posts

world ends on april 5th

· Registered
1,360 Posts

Imagine Bryan getting injured in his match with Triple H early on so he can't finish the match. That would be absolutely terrible. In my opinion, Wrestlemania is build around the success story of Bryan. An injury would take out all the excitement.

· Registered
675 Posts

hogan getting heart attack on pre show

· Registered
2,999 Posts

Tag Team Fatal Four Way - los matordores win via help from torito pinning cesaro

The Shield vs. Kane & NAO - no high flying from rollins...no spear from reigns and shield lose in under 5 mins

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal - santino or khali win

Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan - bryan gets injured on way to ring

John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt - before match starts it gets changed to cena and hogan vs the wyatts and hogan/cena win easy by doing there tired moves

Divas Championship Invitational - lasts over 1 hour

Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker - lesnar loses after 1st tombstone/chokeslam within 10 mins

WWE WHC Match - bootista wins by pinning bryan

· Registered
675 Posts

Tag Team Fatal Four Way - los matordores win via help from torito pinning cesaro

The Shield vs. Kane & NAO - no high flying from rollins...no spear from reigns and shield lose in under 5 mins

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal - santino or khali win

Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan - bryan gets injured on way to ring

John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt - before match starts it gets changed to cena and hogan vs the wyatts and hogan/cena win easy by doing there tired moves

Divas Championship Invitational - lasts over 1 hour

Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker - lesnar loses after 1st tombstone/chokeslam within 10 mins

WWE WHC Match - bootista wins by pinning bryan
hats off to you sir

· Registered
1,078 Posts

The fact that Los Matadores are in the tag match already is the worst case scenario. Don't know who's fire the Rhodes Brothers must have pissed on to get thrown in the battle royal.

· Registered
53 Posts

Tag Team Fatal Four Way - HHH comes out and says he's making history by putting himself in the match with his tag team partner HHH. He wins after pedigreeing everyone in the match.

The Shield vs. Kane & NAO - HHH inserts himself I'm the match and says Ambrose's title is on the line and whoever gets the win in the champio. HHH pedigrees all shield members and becomes US champ.

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal - surprise entrant HHH wins the battle royal and intercontinental title after it was announced that the belt and trophy were up for grabs,

Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan - HHH buries bryan in 17 seconds

John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt - once again HHH inserts himself in this match and pins both men

Divas Championship Invitational - once again making history HHH becomes the first male divas champ

Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker - taker beats lesnar after HHH interferes and destroys both men but doesn't want lesnar to do something he couldn't.

WWE WHC Match - HHH wins and holds all titles in WWE

· Registered
215 Posts

Tag Team Fatal Four Way - HHH comes out and says he's making history by putting himself in the match with his tag team partner HHH. He wins after pedigreeing everyone in the match.

The Shield vs. Kane & NAO - HHH inserts himself I'm the match and says Ambrose's title is on the line and whoever gets the win in the champio. HHH pedigrees all shield members and becomes US champ.

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal - surprise entrant HHH wins the battle royal and intercontinental title after it was announced that the belt and trophy were up for grabs,

Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan - HHH buries bryan in 17 seconds

John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt - once again HHH inserts himself in this match and pins both men

Divas Championship Invitational - once again making history HHH becomes the first male divas champ

Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker - taker beats lesnar after HHH interferes and destroys both men but doesn't want lesnar to do something he couldn't.

WWE WHC Match - HHH wins and holds all titles in WWE
What? .... HHH still doesn't break the streak?

· Registered
670 Posts
Orton wins. Seriously I'm not kidding, for the past eight months they've managed to successfully con you into thinking that anyone but Orton was walking out with the title.

Not saying I like it, but I can damn sure see it happening.

He's going to hit an RKO out of nowhere & completely deflate the arena.

And Vince backstage be like, ''oh yeah, we totally swerved em!''

fpalm

· Registered
113 Posts
Some of these were actually hilarious and ill prolly post a joke one later but in all seriousness

If Shield lose not because of a break up angle but just lose
If Las Matadores or Rybaxel leave as champs
If at least one upper midcarder to main eventer legend doesn't appear in the battle royal for a cool mark out nostalgia moment
If someone other then AJ or Naomi walk out as champ
If Bray loses
If Taker/Lesnar is not as physical as it should be
If Bryan doesn't beat HHH clean
If the night doesn't end with Bryan holding the two titles

All these things would disappoint me big time.

· Registered
748 Posts
Tag Team Fatal Four Way - El Torito goes missing during the match, causing for Los Matadores to spend several backstage segments searching for their bull companion! Ryback gets a roll up pin on Cesaro for the win.
The Shield vs. Kane & NAO - Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose get taken out in the match, but Roman Reigns manages to overcome the odds and beat all three of them.
Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal - El Torito runs into the ring, being chased around Los Matadores as the match goes on. Everyone gets thrown out of the ring except El Torito who was apparently one of the entrants, and he becomes the winner.
Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan - Double count out. Nobody moves on.
John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt - The lights go out during the match and reveals the Wyatt's true ruler, El Torito! Except now he is wearing a devil costume with a trident! After hitting Cena in the shin with it, Wyatt manages to score the win. El Torito now becomes El Diablo. The Wyatts take out Hogan, and El Diablo hits him with a leg drop causing Hogan to be written off T.V. for a long time.
Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker - Undertaker loses by countout.
WWE WHC Match - Batista introduces his finisher the 'Deal With It' slap, and scores a clean pin on Randy Orton after knocking him out with it.

Edit: I forgot the Divas match. Bella Twins (both) become Diva champion. They both one Diva of the year for 2013, so they are clearly one wrestler now!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.