TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
The Prime Time Players, Titus O'Neil & Darren Young
vs.
the Real Americans(c), Jack Swagger & Antonio Cesaro

WRESTLEMANIA XXX:

LAST MAN STANDING MATCH
Randy Orton vs. Cody Rhodes

TLC MATCH for the INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Fandango vs. Curtis Axel vs. Chris Jericho vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio

JUSTICE OR CHAOS ELIMINATION MATCH
The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Christian vs. Ryback(c)
(w/Edge as special guest referee)

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Wade (Bad News) Barrett vs. Sheamus

THE BRAHMA BULL VS. THE BEAST
The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Daniel Bryan(c) vs. CM Punk

LEGACY VS. STREAK
John Cena vs. The Undertaker​

I think that'd be a great card. I'd have Damien Sandow cash in on Christian after a Christian win/moment... Edge reluctantly counting 3 for Sandow. The HEAT Sandow would have, plus Ryback could keep momentum saying he didn't get his rematch, etc. Everybody wins.

The Shield/Wyatts has always been a bad idea to me, but I think this would be a great way to resolve the Shield. You can turn Rollins and Reigns face during, have Ambrose screw them/snake out to go solo heel, and it would really put the Wyatts over as a top heel stable. Everyone comes out looking good/set up for the future here, and it'd be a good resolution to the Shield.

Cena/Taker would have to end the show-- even though Punk/Bryan could tear the house down, for WMXXX, you have to have the last Streak match, and Cena's (hopefully) last main event.

Rock vs. Brock would be great if booked well. I know Rock's not for it quite yet, but we'll see if he agrees to a short contract to come in. I'll do another of these if some things change in the next few months.

I don't see Austin coming back, so I didn't consider a Punk/Austin match.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Pretty damn good.

·
Registered
352 Posts

·
You know who I am, but you don't know why I'm here
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I'm gonna write it up, yeah. Just wanted to get the framework out first. Didn't get back to it til now. Will write up soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts