Wrestling Forum banner

Wrestlemania XXVII Axxess - How does it work??

7835 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Starbuck
Hello everyone. First day on this forum and have questions about AXXESS. I bought tickets for me and my kids for the Sunday morning general session that lasts 4 hours. Having never attended this event before, I have no idea what to expect, how early to get there, what happens during those 4 hours, etc. All I can say is that the ONLY thing that my kids want out of the deal is to actually SEE some of the WWE wrestlers in person to shake their hand, get an autograph and/or picture with them, and that's it. I didn't have the cash to splurge for the VIP tickets, which seemed to indicate that you would get to spend a few minutes with a particular WWE star for some personalized "meet and greet" time, but I'm hoping we'll still get to at least see the wrestlers walking around the venue and MAYBE get their autograph or picture that way. If someone can fill me on how this works and what to expect, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Recognize
21,207 Posts
Well it pretty much takes place in a big hall where they have all the exhibits. There are plenty of things for kids to do. They can get 'tattoos' of their favorite superstars, they can create their own entrance videos, they can go under the ring with Hornswoggle (I think) and of course there are specific areas for getting pictures taken with superstars and for signing autographs.

Things usually run in 2 hour sessions where they will switch the people at the desks. You can go early to line up but it doesn't really make a difference because it takes a while to get everybody in anyways. They will give you a little map that outlines where everything is etc. It's not hard to navigate or figure out what's going on either. It involves a lot of standing around though.

I would recommend buying a program first and then maybe getting in some lines to meet people. Unless you buy the VIP tickets you can't meet any of the BIG stars like Cena but guys like Seamus, Kofi, Swagger and the like will be there to sign for the regular tickets.

On the hour they usually do the Main Event where they will have whatever big star is scheduled go into the ring to cut a promo. They are usually pretty fun. They also have matches take place throughout the session too.

For kids there will be plenty to do and I'm sure they will love it. As an adult you will probably appreciate the memorabilia they have on offer. Legends sign autographs too which you might like also.

Hope that helps!

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Starbuck: Your response is greatly appreciated and helps a lot. So if I'm understanding you correctly, unless you have a VIP ticket for these (Cena, Miz, Michaels, HHH, Rey, Orton, Edge, and Undertaker), you will not be able to get their autograph. Period. But we will be able to get the autographs of everyone else, like Del Rio, Big Show, CM Punk, Ziggler, Morrison, Rhodes, etc?

Also, is there a separate line for each star, or do they sit 2-3 at a table and one line-standing gets you access to multiple signatures? Since we have a limited time frame, I'm just trying to gauge how long it usually takes standing in line to get one autograph. For instance, if you tell me it takes about an hour for one autograph, I'll have to tell my kids to go ahead and decide beforehand which 3-4 stars they want to see.

Oh, and are the women of WWE there too? I wouldn't mind getting KellyKelly's autograph...

· Recognize
21,207 Posts
Starbuck: Your response is greatly appreciated and helps a lot. So if I'm understanding you correctly, unless you have a VIP ticket for these (Cena, Miz, Michaels, HHH, Rey, Orton, Edge, and Undertaker), you will not be able to get their autograph. Period. But we will be able to get the autographs of everyone else, like Del Rio, Big Show, CM Punk, Ziggler, Morrison, Rhodes, etc?

Also, is there a separate line for each star, or do they sit 2-3 at a table and one line-standing gets you access to multiple signatures? Since we have a limited time frame, I'm just trying to gauge how long it usually takes standing in line to get one autograph. For instance, if you tell me it takes about an hour for one autograph, I'll have to tell my kids to go ahead and decide beforehand which 3-4 stars they want to see.

Oh, and are the women of WWE there too? I wouldn't mind getting KellyKelly's autograph...
Yep. Unless you have a VIP ticket for your session then you won't get to meet/get an autograph from the likes of Cena/HHH etc.

You will however get the chance to meet other people but it just depends on who they put at the desk that day. In the past I have met Punk, Christian, Seamus and I saw Kofi, Swagger and Miz all at desks. The Diva's are there too and they have photo opportunity with them. The lines can take up to an hour depending on who it is you're waiting for.

When I first get there I usually do a quick sweep of the autograph booths to see who is signing. If I like that person then I'll quickly get in their line and just go from there. I doubt your kids will want to be stuck standing in lines all day so maybe you could get an autograph, then go do some of the other stuff and then get another autograph when they bring the new people out for the next 2 hour block? I don't know lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.