Re: WrestleMania XXVIV (29): TORONTO DESERVES WRESTLEMANIA. I'll Tell You Why
I cant believe anyone is complaining they've only had Wrestlemania twice. I come from the UK and we've never had wrestlemania, we've never even had a meaningful PPV. There are just as many things they could do in London as they could do in Toronto, and believe me it would sell, when they come over here for the Wrestlemania revenge tours, they sell out in minutes. The crowd would be electric for a PPV over here. Of course, because of the time differences it seems impractical, bu people stay up late to watch Raw and PPVs so they'd stay up for that. All I'm saying is don't complain about only having had two wrestlemanias when loads of places have had none.WrestleMania, One of the greatest shows of the year. In its 27 year history it has only left the United States Twice. WrestleMania XI & X8 were both in Toronto. They were held in The Skydome which is now called (Rogers Centre)
For The Past 2 years, it has been rumoured toronto would get WrestleMania in 2012. Links shown below
The year of 2011 has come and annonced in Feburary, that WrestleMania 28 will be held from Miami Florida.
Look i understand potential reasons why they are having it there
- The Rock: Its his hometown, he could get inducted "Maybe the rock said he would consider a return match if it was in his hometown
- One Of The Greatest Tourist States. Disney, Universal, etc. Even a short drive to TNA IMPACT.
But Didnt florida just have a wrestlemania 4 years ago, its not fair to other cities.
Toronto deserves this because of this
- They have not had a PPV since 2006 which was Unforgiven
- The Crowd, you guys know how great Canadian Crowds
- The things you can do in the City: CN TOWER, Watch A Leafs, Raptors Game, etc. Musuems, Niagra Falls, SO MUCH TO DO, Downtown, entertainment district everything is good in TDOT..
SO IF YOU THINK TORONTO DESERVES WM 29 express your feelings