Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Match 1:
John Cena vs. Big Show for the US Championship
Winner: John Cena via 3 FU's at 22:30 (not 6min)

Match 2:
Fatal Four Way: RVD/Booker T vs. Dudleys vs. Resistance vs. Cade/Jindrak
Winners: RVD/Booker T via Booker hitting the Book End on Cade at 23:40 (not 7min)

Match 3:
Christian vs. Chris Jericho
Winner: Christian via hitting Jericho w/ the Unprettier off the Top Rope when Trish low blows Jericho at 20:26 (not 10min)

Match 4:
Evolution vs. Rock And Sock Connection
Winners: Rock and Sock Connection via Mick hitting Flair w/ a 2x4 w/ barbed wire around it when ref wasn't looking at 31:19 (not 10min)

Match 5:
Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg
Winner: Brock Lesnar via Stone Cold hitting Goldberg w/ the Stunner and then Brock catching him and F5'ing him at 43:12 (not 4min)

Match 6:
Fatal Four Way: WWE Tag Titles
Winners: Rikishi and Scotty via Rikishi hitting the Rumpshaker on Faroouq at 36:45 (not 6min)

Match 7:
Womens Title match: Victoria vs. Molly Holly
Winner: Victoria via 3 Widows Peak after Molly kicks out of 2 at 13:49 (not 3min)

Match 8:
WWE Championship: Eddie Gurrero vs. Kurt Angle (Hardcore, if I had a choice
Winner: Angle via Angle Slam through the 'Raw' announcer table at 36:54 (not 25min, but still 25min is a decent WWE Title match)

Match 9:
Undertaker vs. Kane
Winner: Undertaker via Tombstone at 45:03 (not 4min)[you would of thought all the time that they spent on Visual Effect and stuff, that they would make the match a little, wtf am I saying, A LOT longer

Match 10:
Triple H vs. Chris Benoit vs. Shawn Michaels for World title
Winner: Triple H via Pedigreeing Benoit on chair when the ref was checking on Michaels at 46:32 (Actually, this was a good match, the length and everything)[And I wanted Triple H to win so it can set up Triple H vs. Beniot at Backlash]\

That's my WrestleMania XX, the matches should have been fuckin WAY longer! So rate my WrestleMania, and even put your own if you want

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Seing the Fatal Four Way: WWE Tag Titles match go for over 30 minutes would sucka lot.

Looking at your WMXX, I am kinda glad everything went down as it actually did. No offence but I prefered the real WMXX to that one.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Hmm... adding that up you just made a pay per view that goes for 5 hours and 20 minutes. That is not allowing time for anything other then matches.

36 minutes of smackdown fatal 4 way? pfff... i wouldn't pay for this ppv

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, lower the tag team matches, but come on, all the matchdes were like 4 to 5 mins

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
i dont thikn there is one cruiser on ure entire card. The tag titles go too long and we wouldnt have got anything but mathes.

Kane Vs Taker for 40 mins? they couldn't keep us gripped for that ammount of time.

Goldberg and lesnar couldn't keep going for thtlong either.

We wouldn't have seen the hall of famers, which I wanted to, we wouldn't have got any segments, like the one with benoit and eddie, which I thought wass very well done. You've missed off 2 of the matches, which is a shame I suppose, i mean a lot of people would of bourt the ppv just for the evening gown match, and no cruisers? I know i already brought up this point, but WTF???

I thik your card sux

Also you spelt faarooq wrong.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool, thanks, lol

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Which one? Mine or WWE?

·
Banned
530 Posts
Read my Wrestlemania and please reply it is under the, Now i ask My mania or WWE's mania thread. in be the booker. Death I like your card better than the WWE's but the matches the WWW put on the show werent all wrestlemania quality. Please read mine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts