Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Re: Wrestlemania Weather Forecast

I can't remember of any time that Rain has affected Mania.. I hope I don't bring the Cornish weather with me to San Jose! Haha

·
Registered
394 Posts
The worst weather for the worst Wrestlemania. Oh and Brock won't care about the match. It will be awesome.

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
Roman gonna make reign up in that bitch

And that's why they always have the tent covering the ring for outdoor WM. I think it'd be cool tbh. Sting and Taker having entrances while its raining would look pretty cool.

Reactions: SUPER HANS

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
Again, anyone buying into this 3 weeks out is just trying to find something. If this was a week out, different story, but as we know weather patterns are not 100% accurate even a day out.

·
Hug Life 'til I Die
19,011 Posts
What happens if the weather is terrible?

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
So Roman is really going to make it reign up in that bitch? how ironic.

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Let it Reign!

·
#WWELogic
4,006 Posts
So basically if that weather holds true can we officially say that ....

"When Roman beat Brock even mother nature cried? And NOT in a good way?"

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,553 Posts
So many rain/reigns puns. I had one ready but I was too late to use it. :cry

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I wouldn't mind it if it's cloudy though, saves me dealing with the sun in my eyes all day.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Hopefully it starts pouring down during Taker and Wyatt's entrances, now that would be awesome.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Reminds me of the first time WWE ever had a show in New Zealand in 2006 (was Road To Wrestlemania 22 tour), at the outdoor Westpac Stadium in Wellington. Was the worst weather imaginable the night before (so windy, wet & cold the house I was in was shaking like a mofo), and was cold as sh!t on the day of the show, but rain stayed away.

Was pretty funny though, Randy Orton was playing it up demanding ringside fans give him their shirt cos it was so cold, and in the overdubbed commentary when they showed it on WWE 24/7 Tazz was unsubtley talking about Jillian Hall's nipples in her very tight outfit (it was a beatifully tight outfit, I can attest being second row for that show haha)...

(as can be seen here : http://www.nzwrestling.com/result/427/Smackdown+Road+to+Wrestlemania+22.htm)

Will make for some interesting atmosphere if it's stormy!

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
It would be amazing if it stormed bad during the main event. All the casuals leaving and seeing the die hards boo Roman Reigns out of the building along with empty seats lmao.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts