Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone

Got a quick question me and some friends are thinking of going to WM28 from the uk and was wondering does anyone know roughly when packages go on sale

Thanks

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
oops. misread your post.
just keep checking the wwe website

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Im looking to do the same from the UK too, and after some research the packages dont really look worth it to me. It's worth getting the Axxess, WM & HOF tickets from WWE and then booking you're own accomodation, as the one with included accommodation the hotel is based miles away. And they obviously do not include flights.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys :)

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
I got a feeling they usually become available in the summer. Not 100% positive about that though.

I'm not doing the package. I know it makes for less hassle but I'd rather sort out everything myself.

Sammyj84 where abouts in London are you from?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sledgehammer_shot I'm from south London

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep souf london born and bred lol! I'm 27 and there's about 4 of us going

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
around july time. I am going to this years mania via a package

not sure if I will do the same next year as the package only comes with general admission axxess tickets not the VIP axxess tickets which is crazy. I will probably look to book everything seperate for next years mania

However I will decide when I see what package entails next year

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
I'm from the UK too. What's the link to the travel packages?
Thanks.
The link to the packages is on wwe website is no longer available as they sold out. When packages are about to go on sale later in the year then they will have a new link setup on the site.

To the person who said the package hotel is miles away, well it isn't for this years anyway. I will be staying at the marriot marquis which is part of the silver package and it's a 10 or so min walk away from philips arena and the georgia dome. Also the platinum hotel which is peachtree I believe is not too far from it either.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
The platinum hotel last year was really out of the way. It was an awesome hotel but I didn't like having to pay for cabs every time I wanted to go somewhere. I guess it just depends.

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
obviously wwe cannot guarantee "good" hotels nearby. Luckily georgia dome and philips arena have some good hotels nearby so wwe has booked these out.

But it is sometimes the case I guess where the good hotels are a little further away from the arena. Depends on the place it's being held I guess then

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Im from the uk and have been to mania 24,25 + 26 booked 27 (25,26+27) all packages, its different each year when they go on sale . so u just need to keep your eye open really!!

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Yep, everything in Phoenix is stretched out and last year's Wrestlemania events were kind of all spread out. That's one of the things I like about this year in Atlanta, everything's pretty much very close, including the hotel in the package.

I read somewhere that the Wrestlemania XXVIII travel packages will go on sale around the second Monday of July (this year it's the 11th) again, much like last year for Wrestlemania XXVII. Could be wrong, but it's at least a reasonable assumption.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've always wondered if these travel packages are worth it... I just can't seem to justify spending the money and not knowing where I'm sitting till that weekend. I'd want to pick my specific seat when I purchase, not just a price level, or floor/1st level/ etc. \

For those that have purchased, when do you get your actual tickets?

And were the seats in decent, centered sections or were you off to the sides of the ring (if you werent on the floor)?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Ok so I live in the UK and have never been to WrestleMania, 28 will end this. I want to go, and despite a fair bit of research I could do with a few things clearing up for me, maybe by someone who went to 27 from the UK?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to avoid going down the package route. I can sort my own accommodation as we know someone who has a villa in Miami. Similar story with flights, I can sort that.

My question really is in terms of planning a budget so I can save up.

For the event itself, if I'm gunna fly out there I want decent seats. Not the crazy £1k ringside jobs, but maybe ground level. How much per ticket were these this year?

The Axxess thing is something that really appeals to me. What's the deal with this? I've read you need to get the VIP tickets to meet the stars. That's fine, but again roughly how much per session, and how many sessions would you recommend for a first timer?

And where is the best place to buy these things from? I'd imagine I can get it all directly from WWE.com?

I really am coming at this blind and want to get as much research done as possible so I know what I'm getting myself into!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts