Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Re: WrestleMania Rewind #10 - A-Train and Big Show vs The Undertaker, WrestleMania XI

Agh!! I try to forget, but you keep scraping the wounds. Limp Bizkit followed by that match.... like a cow turd on top of a dog turd.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Re: WrestleMania Rewind #10 - A-Train and Big Show vs The Undertaker, WrestleMania XI

If only that match and the concert had gone on first, then the CW title match, it'd be so easy to mentally shunt it into the preshow with the Kane/RVD/Dudleys disaster, but noooooooooooooooooooo....

·
Registered
9,346 Posts

They really wasted Undertaker at that year's Wrestlemania. Most of the card was really strong (it's one of my favourite Wrestlemanias) but this match just sucked. Personally, I'd have booked Undertaker to face either Eddie Guerrero or Chris Benoit - either man could've had a classic with him. In fact, if they'd had a triple threat match to determine the #1. Contender for the WWE Championship, it would've been even better - in a triple threat, 'Taker's streak would really have been in jepoardy.

I guess the reason this match sucks so much is because it's a handicap match. I've always disliked them intensely and can't see any decent reason to ever book one; the duo have nothing to gain as a victory seems inevitable and a loss seems pathetic. Why was Nathan Jones removed from the match? I remember thye storyline making very little sense. Another reason it sucked is because it had A-Train and Big Show in it; two of the most boring wrestlers to ever set foot inside a wrestling ring.

·
Banned
5,663 Posts

Probably Taker's most forgettable match at WrestleMania, along with Mark Henry at 22.

Which is ironic considering the rest of the card was so brilliant.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts

As far as Undertaker Wrestlemania matches go, this isnt a good one. But the match itself is THAT bad. Its one that your more likely to have a conversation with somebody else while watching it becuase its just....there. But not a channel changer for me.

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts

Automatically when I heard it was a handicap match I just didn't want to watch it.... and luckily that match sucked

·
Registered
390 Posts

"shave your back, shave your back"

Reactions: the modern myth
1 - 8 of 8 Posts