1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Glasgow:

WWE Championship Match John Cena vs. The Miz

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

And all of your favorite RAW Superstars including: The New Nexus John Morrison Sheamus Daniel Bryan Ted DiBiase Eve Melina And many more!

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
They always promote the champ as whoever's holding it when the ad's made to avoid spoilers. Jesus fucking Christ, hasn't the IWC got this yet?

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
:lmao These threads, every single time a new house show or tour is announced. Jesus wept.

PROTIP- wrestling companies promote future cards with current angles as a preservation of kayfabe.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Its funny how dirtsheets report this as spoilers too...

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I still don't know how the hell I'm going to cope with Randy and Punk in the same match. I love that they're feuding but dammit, I need two sets of eyes. :p

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Sighhhhhhhh.

They advertise matches that are relevent to the current storylines. This has never changed. It never will. Simple marketing really - as it goes down better than 'well all those guys will be here, but God knows who they'll be facing' :rolleyes:.

So yeah, see next year, and the year after that, and the year after that, and then the year after that - please don't read these supposed match ups and then think omg they are spoiling the next two months of WWE programming lulz.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I remember the WWE tour I went to in April last year advertised a Christian vs. Randy Orton match for the Glasgow show I was going to. Sadly it didn't happen but it was strange as this was a good few months before the show, and there had been nothing teased between the two at this point. They also advertised John Cena vs. Triple H and we didn't get that either. Damn small print.

·
Banned
354 Posts
OMG WRESTLEMANIA IS RUINED FOR ME NOW.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts