Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,
does anyone in the UK (or anyone else for that matter) know how much its gonna cost to order wrestlemania? its normally 14.95 for a PPV but are they gonna jack up the price to 24.95 just cause its wrestlemania?

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
They do here. It's $15 more for WrestleMania. :(

·
Registered
145 Posts
I love UK prices! Me and 3 mates are splitting the price between us + the guy hosting it is buying drinks and pizza. So I'll be paying just over £3 to watch wrestlemania, drink beer and eat pizza!

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
Think people forget that you are also paying £30 a month for sky sports!

So really its costing you more than you think.

Still, we get it good in the UK with WWE. No doubt we are lucky.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Okay hold up ppl of UK I need some knowledge flung my way.

I got Sky and Virgin but my Sky box isnt hooked up to a telephone line so im assuming I cant order through there. So its cool to order through Virgin right, they still do even have Sky Box Office right? I know I could just check but im on campus and ill be at home for WM to watch on my 56 inch yeah baby!

·
Kit Kat
110 Posts
Okay hold up ppl of UK I need some knowledge flung my way.

I got Sky and Virgin but my Sky box isnt hooked up to a telephone line so im assuming I cant order through there. So its cool to order through Virgin right, they still do even have Sky Box Office right? I know I could just check but im on campus and ill be at home for WM to watch on my 56 inch yeah baby!
You don't need your sky box hooked up to a telephone line. I don't. All you have to do is call the box office number and have one of Sky's call centre workers make sure that the event will go on. It costs an extra £1 or something

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
it's £14.95 as every ppv

and same for HD

Also person moaning about paying £30 for sky sports, you don't just pay it for wrestling you pay it for ALL the sports channels. It's not costing more than you think because we get 6 ppvs free a year and our prices are like $10 less than US pay for normal ppvs and like £20 less than they pay for mania.

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
it's £14.95 as every ppv

and same for HD

Also person moaning about paying £30 for sky sports, you don't just pay it for wrestling you pay it for ALL the sports channels. It's not costing more than you think because we get 6 ppvs free a year and our prices are like $10 less than US pay for normal ppvs and like £20 less than they pay for mania.
Where was I moaning? We get is very good over here.

You are paying a TV license fee, and monthly fees for Sky, so none of the PPV's are 'free' really, they are just cheaper.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts