Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks let’s fast forward to 2021, the coronavirus epademic is all done and over with,their putting the wheels in motion for WrestleMania back in March ( where it belongs) what changes do you see sticking ?? Do the men’s and women’s battle royals come back?? What about the hall of fame, or do they keep that at Summerslam ( where it’s rumored to go this year), but most importantly do they try the WrestleMania over the course of two nights again??
What are your thoughts and opinions?? No this isn’t WrestleMania card thread !!!

·
IRAN #1
2,353 Posts
Hopefully it's big next year because there's no WM this year... Hollywood would be perfect..

Everything will be back to normal next year, battle royals, Hall of Fame... Most importantly, it will have fans.

·
Registered
23,416 Posts
As long as the world is close to back to normal next year, I imagine Mania will as well.

Full stadium, Takeover, HOF, Battle Royals, 1 Night instead of 2. I don’t think anything really changes. But maybe they do the 2 day show eventually.

·
Death Rides a Horse
766 Posts
But... But I have 30 rolls of ultra soft toilet paper? Doesn't that count for anything?

On topic: If I'm not dead I'm going as well.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I think we go back to a one night show with the traditional battle royals involved. As for who is on the card, I think they load the show up to make up for this year. I'm talking Rock in the main event, Brock winning a match as a face (retirement match??), Goldberg in the battle royal type of stuff.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I'm thinking Becky/Ronda as the RAW main event and Cena/Reigns as the Smackdown main event, card something like this:

Universal Championship
John Cena(c) vs Roman Reigns
Winner: Roman Reigns
Time: 18 mins

RAW Women's Championship

Becky Lynch(c) vs Ronda Rousey
Winner: Becky Lynch
Time: 22 mins

Brock Lesnar vs The Fiend
Winner: The Fiend
Time: 7 mins

WWE Championship

Drew McIntyre(c) vs Randy Orton
Winner: Drew McIntyre
Time: 15 mins

United States Championship vs Career

Andrade(c) vs Rey Mysterio
Winner: Andrade
Time: 9 mins

Smackdown Women's Championship

Charlotte Flair(c) vs Shayna Baszler
Winner: Shayna Baszler
Time: 16 mins

Kevin Owens vs Aleister Black
Winner: Aleister Black
Time: 5 mins

Seth Rollins vs AJ Styles
Winner: Seth Rollins
Time: 17 mins

Six Men Tag for the Smackdown Tag Team Championship

The Unforgotten Sons(c) vs The New Day
Winner: The Unforgotten Sons
Time: 4 mins

Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship

Daniel Bryan(c) vs Sami Zayn vs Shinsuke Nakamura vs Cesaro vs The Miz vs John Morrison vs Baron Corbin vs Braun Strowman
Winner: Baron Corbin

PRESHOW

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

Wrestlemania Women's Tag Team Turmoil for the Women's Tag Team Championship

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I'm thinking Becky/Ronda as the RAW main event and Cena/Reigns as the Smackdown main event, card something like this:

Universal Championship
John Cena(c) vs Roman Reigns
Winner: Roman Reigns
Time: 18 mins

RAW Women's Championship

Becky Lynch(c) vs Ronda Rousey
Winner: Becky Lynch
Time: 22 mins

Brock Lesnar vs The Fiend
Winner: The Fiend
Time: 7 mins

WWE Championship

Drew McIntyre(c) vs Randy Orton
Winner: Drew McIntyre

United States Championship vs Career

Andrade(c) vs Rey Mysterio
Winner: Andrade
Time: 9 mins

Smackdown Women's Championship

Charlotte Flair(c) vs Shayna Baszler
Winner: Shayna Baszler
Time: 16 mins

Kevin Owens vs Aleister Black
Winner: Aleister Black
Time: 5 mins

Seth Rollins vs AJ Styles
Winner: Seth Rollins
Time: 17 mins

Six Men Tag for the Smackdown Tag Team Championship

The Unforgotten Sons(c) vs The New Day
Winner: The Unforgotten Sons
Time: 4 mins

Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship

Daniel Bryan(c) vs Sami Zayn vs Shinsuke Nakamura vs Cesaro vs The Miz vs John Morrison vs Baron Corbin vs Braun Strowman
Winner: Baron Corbin

PRESHOW

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

Wrestlemania Women's Tag Team Turmoil for the Women's Tag Team Championship
Lolno mate, this makes the InVasion's booking look brilliant in comparison.

Look at it from a marketing perspective. Main event will be Roman vs Orton for the WWE championship; Rock vs Taker in both men's final match respectively; Cena vs Drew in a career-threatening match; AJ vs The Fiend in a religious-oriented feud, and Rey Mysterio vs Braun Strowman in a Mexican vs Republican match.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Lolno mate, this makes the InVasion's booking look brilliant in comparison.

Look at it from a marketing perspective. Main event will be Roman vs Orton for the WWE championship; Rock vs Taker in both men's final match respectively; Cena vs Drew in a career-threatening match; AJ vs The Fiend in a religious-oriented feud, and Rey Mysterio vs Braun Strowman in a Mexican vs Republican match.
If you are going to go by marketing then Becky/Ronda II is probably the biggest match they can do. The Rock I highly doubt will get back in the ring and Cena/Reigns is a match Vince McMahon's ego will want to do at WM at some point.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Why did they ever have Foley and the Big Show as part of the Wrestlemania main event in 2000? Everyone knew it was Rock vs HHH that was the big deal. Big Show and Foley were first eliminated. Half the match was just Rock vs HHH. They should have just had it be Rock vs HHH.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts