Wrestling Forum banner

Wrestlemania Main Event thoughts

586 6
I would like to see Kane as WHC at Wrestlemania. What do you think?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
13,873 Posts
It won't happen. If Kane was going to be world champion at WrestleMania, he would've never lost the title to Edge. He'll probably be thrown into Money in the Bank, if not involved in some way with Undertaker.

· Registered
7 Posts
I don't think it will happen,I agree with TKOW..They will just get kane in the money in the bank match,or maybe in a match with The Undertaker.But I certainly won't mind seeing Kane in a world championship match at Wrestlemania.

· Registered
5,163 Posts
Kane is gonna try to break Taker's streak....or helping Taker battling against Corre.

Meh, i'll be content with any of their decision as long as Kane doesn't get anywhere near the WHC.

· Registered
3,643 Posts
Whatever match Taker is in (unless it's a tag match because of his limited ability to work) should main event. If it ends up being Sting/Taker then that should without a doubt be the main. If it's Barrett/Taker, it probably still should, although it's less clear-cut.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.