Wrestling Forum banner

Wrestlemania in Hawaii?

1604 10
Anyone think it'd be a cool thing to see wrestlemania in hawaii?

They could have it at the Aloha Stadium which holds over 50,000 people(its the home of the pro bowl too).

Weather would be great, it'd be open stadium and I'm sure it'd be a real fun thing for the superstars and fans cause it's almost like a vacation.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,974 Posts
Only thing is it would have to be a completely "daytime" show due to the major difference in time zones from the east coast of the United States. They wouldn't want Wrestlemania to go beyond 11:00 in the east coast.

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,974 Posts
As long as it is inside a closed roof stadium I don't think that would be a problem.
Don't think they have one, though.

Aloha Stadium would be the logical venue, and it's open.

Think its seating capacity is a bit less than what they'd like for a 'Mania, too... though the location might be tempting regardless.

In the end, I doubt this happens, but one day, years and years from now, I guess you never know.

http://alohastadium.hawaii.gov/images/stadium-authority-images/AlohaStadiumWelcomeAnimation.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.