Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
bboy: "this mean it not the rock because he hates his fans cena cares about his fans he is the top superstar hes host of kids choice awards he will win at elimination chamber i love john cena cena cena cena"

·
Banned
345 Posts
bboy: "this mean it not the rock because he hates his fans cena cares about his fans he is the top superstar hes host of kids choice awards he will win at elimination chamber i love john cena cena cena cena"
Lol I was expecting something like that. I must say though, the whole live chat thing doesnt seem like Rocks style but I guess he has been really active on Facebook recently.

·
Registered
261 Posts
bboy has been demolished

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Still can't see how we'd care about a host.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Double thumbs up for that post!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts