Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love when wwe does backstage skits especially at wrestlemania with past and current superstars it makes wrestlemania feel special and cool.

I remember a great one with Goldust, Booker T, Sharmell and Faboulas Molaah a few years ago it was funny

Hope theres one this year

Maybe with Golust Diesel Hacksaw Duggan Santino Mae Young Road dogg bck for one night after inducting his dad in HOF

· Registered
496 Posts
Rock and Santino would be gold.
He'll probably be a couple with Undertaker, Triple H and other big names for the nostalgia.

· Registered
450 Posts
I'm looking forward to Rock bumping into HHH backstage. It would be cool to have a segment with Booker T and Goldust too. Maybe even a Damn! from Ron Simmons.

There's lot of entertaining possibilities.

· Registered
1,931 Posts
The possibilities are endless: Any combo of Rock and Santino, HHH, Orton, Austin, Booker and Goldust. I wouldn't be surprised if half the show was just awesome segments, I wouldn't be totally against that.

· Registered
2,775 Posts
Yes, I always loved the special WM backstage segments. They give the WWE a feel like it's its own Universe or comic book crossover. I fully expect The Rock to run into Austin, HHH, and Undertaker backstage. It would also be neat to see Dusty Rhodes, Goldust, and Cody Rhodes have some sort of segment together.

· Registered
2,775 Posts
I remember one where Cody Rhodes and Goldust had a backstage segment and Cody was "embarassed" to have Goldust as his brother, but I don't remember one with Dusty.

Edit: OK, I just went back and watched the segment on Youtube. It was a pretty funny segment overall, but I'd like to see one where they all acknowledge each other a little more instead of Dusty just saying "I raised some weird kids!"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.