Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the current Covid19 crisis The City of Tampa should automatically be awarded for WrestleMania 38 in 2022 being that Next Year it is already announced for Los Angels on March 28 2021. This crisis was beyond any government's control to cancel this years .

So with the circumstances I think the City of Tampa should automatically be awarded the 2022 WrestleMania 38 !

Whose with me ? Thoughts ??

·
Is a Snit Head
22,132 Posts
Really depends on how friendly or not friendly the cancellation process was. The fact that it took so long for WWE to finally cancel even when it was 100% obvious the event wasn't going to happen makes me think that it might not have been as clean of a call off as either side would have hoped for.

We don't really know how either side was feeling about this. Like if either side was upset with the other I wouldn't expect to see them come together again and plan the event again.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really depends on how friendly or not friendly the cancellation process was. The fact that it took so long for WWE to finally cancel even when it was 100% obvious the event wasn't going to happen makes me think that it might not have been as clean of a call off as either side would have hoped for.

We don't really know how either side was feeling about this. Like if either side was upset with the other I wouldn't expect to see them come together again and plan the event again.
Well I know the City of Tampa Bidded for it . and you no one knows how either side was but in my way of thinking if they wanted it back it should happen for WM38 in 2022 since LA was already Named for WM37 in 2021

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Well,to be honest,if this "storm" end or at least decline, held SummerSlam at Tampa as make-up PPV for fans,treat it like Wrestlemania or rename it WreSummerslaMania and held Takeover at TD Garden.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well,to be honest,if this "storm" end or at least decline, held SummerSlam at Tampa as make-up PPV for fans,treat it like Wrestlemania or rename it WreSummerslaMania and held Takeover at TD Garden.
I see what your saying and can agree on something like that... but summerSlam has already been signed for Boston all 4 events ... and Survivors Series in Dallas and the Rumble in Seattle for 2021 .... Mania for Tampa in 2022 makes sense and is only right ..

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Could have sworn Vegas was gonna get it.
Maybe they have been talked about to but still hasn't been signed... next years wrestlemania is already signed for La Next Year..... so that's why I think Tampa should still have the opportunity to host in 2022 this year was at no fault of anyone with the pandemic

1 - 7 of 7 Posts